Posted: Nov 16, 2018
Other Service Providers (OSP) LICENSE is issued by the Department of Telecommunications, such as tele-banking, tele-medicine, tele-trading; e-commerce etc will be allowed to operate by using infrastructure provided by various access providers for non-telecom services.
DOMESTIC OSP LICENSE: ‘Domestic OSP’ means the OSP providing Application Services in national boundaries.
INTERNATIONAL OSP LICENSE: ‘International OSP’ means the OSP providing Application Services beyond national boundaries.
- Self attested Copy of PAN Card of all the Proposed Directors.
- Self attested Copy of ADDRESS PROOF of all the Proposed Directors.
- Copy of Current Electricity Bill / Water Bill / House Tax Etc for the Premises Proposed to be used.
- If the Property is Rented, then Rent Agreement.
- Copy of Certificate of Incorporation of the Company.
- MOA and AOA of the Company.
- Sitting Plan.
- INFORMATION REQUIRED WITH REGARD TO THE COMPANY
- Mobile No. Of Contact person on behalf of Company.
- Email Id.
- Clients Details.
- PSTN/PLMN/ISDN connectivity details.
- Internet Connectivity Details at Proposed OSP Centre.
What You Get
OSP License issued by the Department.
Who need OSP Registration?
Answer: Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) Services Call Centres, Customer Care, Telemarketing & Technical Support Services Data Entry, Processing, Accounting Outsourcing Service Payroll Management & Administration Services are required to take OSP License.
- What are the main requirements for obtaining OSP Licences?
- To obtain a OSP Registration in India, it is mandatory for the entity to be a Private Limited Company. The following are the documents necessary for OSP Registration in addition to the application in the prescribed format:
- Certificate of Incorporation of Private Limited Company
- Memorandum of Association (MOA) and Articles of Association (AOA)
- Board of Resolution or Power of Attorney authorizing the authorized signatory
- Name of Business and Activities Proposed
- List of Directors
- Present Shareholding
- Is documents submitted in department should be signed?
Answer: All the documents must be certified with seal by either Company Secretary or one of the Directors of the Company or Statutory Auditors or Public Notary.
What is the Time Frame for taking OSP License?
Answer: 30-45 days in case of osp license after receipt of all the necessary Documents, The breakup of the Number of days is as follows
Preparation of Document
Filling of Documents with Authorities
Department takes time for issue License
Getting Final OSP License
Total Number of Days
What are the Charges for taking a OSP License?
Fees for DOMESTIC OSP LICENSE 17000 Rs. (including Govt fees of Rs. 1000)
Fees for INTERNATIONAL OSP LICENSE 25000 Rs. (including Govt fees of Rs. 1000)
What is the Validity of OSP licence issued by the Department?
Answer: Once a OSP Registration is approved, the license is valid for a period of 20 years – unless otherwise expressly mentioned.
Ezzus India Private Limited is a platform to simplify to start business and after related matters. We are committed to helping startups and small business in solving legal compliance related to starting and running their business or licenses and regi