Best immigration consultants in Delhi Ncr for Canada & Australia PR
Posted: Dec 19, 2018
Best immigration consultants in Delhi Ncr for Canada & Australia PRBest immigration consultants in Delhi Ncr for Canada & Australia PR
Most of the People are Really Confused about their Immigration Process Because Immigrate into Another Country is a Big Step of your Life and Career as well. 95% Of the People who want to Migrate into another Country don’t know the Process for Example: How to Migrate? what is the Eligibility Criteria? What Documents are Required? and the most Common Question comes that who are the Best Immigration Consultant? and more. If These Kind of Question also Comes into your mind Then you are the Right Place. Here you will get your all Answers Regarding Immigration.Who are AVS Immgration?
AVS IMMIGRATION Best immigration consultants in Delhi Ncr for Canada & Australia PR is a company incorporated in INDIA and managed by a team of qualified and highly skilled professionals comprising efficient migration consultants, lawyers and Counsellors with extensive resources and expertise at their disposal working together to provide an immigration service par excellence.
At Avs Immigration, we help to identify all possible immigration options for our valued clients with the assistance of Lawyers / Consultants / Professionals / Firms and Companies who are authorized to represent clients before the authorities.
Our approach in dealing with cases of our clients is very professional and customer services oriented to make the immigration process as smooth as possible for our clients with assistance of Lawyers / Consultants / Professionals / Firms and Companies associated with us.
We give prime importance to professionalism and customer care service while dealing with our clients to ensure high quality of services are rendered to our valued clients.
Through our relentless focus on client success, our team delivers integrated solutions to complex immigration issues by proactive engagement and understanding the needs of our clients.What Services we are Delivering?
AVS Immigration is the Best Immigration Consultant in Delhi Ncr For Canada & Australia Pr with 100% Job Assistance. Avs Immigration Is Providing Services in Various Countries Like Canada, Australia, Germany, Hong Kong Etc. Avs Immigration is a Registered Partner with International Immigration Lawyers for Canada & Australia PR. That is Makes us Different from Others. The Services we are Providing it is Mentioned Below.
- Canada Immigration
- Australia Immigration
- Germany Job Seeker Visa
- Hong Kong Immigration
- Job search Program
Avs Immigration is the Best immigration consultants in Delhi Ncr for Canada & Australia PR not Only by word but also by work. AVS Immigration Believes in a Crystal clear Process. At Avs Immigration You will get not only Immigration services but also Step by step Consultation Services by the Immigration Experts.
- Profile Evaluation.
- Application Processing.
- Client Assistance.
- Pre- Landing Services.
- Post- Landing Services.
Australia is a wonderful place for many people for living, working and raising a family. Many cities in Australia, such as Melbourne, Sydney and Perth have frequently appeared on the most livable city rankings.
Benefits of immigration to Australia
- Unsullied nature: An unspoiled natural environment is one of best attractions of Australia. This country is home to golden sandy beaches, tropical rainforests, incredible deserts and snowy mountains. There are over 500 national parks and 19 world heritage-listed sites in Australia.
- Great climate: Australia is blessed with four distinct seasons throughout the year. In spring, the air is fresh, and the natural scenery is very lively and colorful with millions of flowers blooming. Summers in Australia are hot and glorious, and winters are mild. Autumns come with rolling mists and glorious golden leaves.
- Fresh air: Do you know the amazing benefits of getting fresh air? Each deep breath of clean air helps heal your body, boost your immune system, increase happiness as well as making you feel alive and revitalized. In Australia, you can enjoy this every moment. This country has been one of the world’s cleanest countries with an Environmental Performance Index score of about 80.
- Multicultural society: People from over 100 countries have migrated to this country, making Australia one of the world’s most culturally diverse countries. Australia’s multicultural nature means overseas students are readily accepted by others.
- Safe country: Australia is one of safest countries to live, study and work. According to Mercer’s 2016 Quality of Living Survey on over 450 cities, Australia has 6 cities ranked in top 50 safest places in the world. These are Sydney 10th, Melbourne 15th, Perth 21st, Adelaide 27th, Canberra 28th and Brisbane 36th. According to Mercer global mobility practice leader in Australia-New Zealand Lorraine Jennings, "Australian cities illustrate a stable infrastructure, increased availability of housing on the city fringe and lifestyle choices that are particularly appealing to younger generations."
- Great destinations, exotic animals: Australia is blessed with unlimited natural gifts that you should experience at least once in your lifetime. Some tourist attractions in this country include 19 World Heritage sites including the Great Barrier Reef, Bondi Beach, the Daintree Rainforest and Sydney Opera House. Iconic attractions in Sydney are a huge draw for many students from all over the world. This largest city in Australia is home to 37 beaches spreading over a large area, historic landmarks, award-winning recreational centers and various cultures. Australia is also home to some interesting, rare animals like the kangaroo, wombat and dingo.
- Low population density: Australia has a vast area of over 7,500,000 km2, and a low population of about 23 million. With only 6.4 people per square mile, this country is one of less crowed countries in the world.
- Great opportunities to study: There is an impressive number of study options for overseas students with over 1,200 institutions and 22,000 courses in Australia to choose from. Australia has the third highest number of international students behind the UK and US. For overseas students who need English language training before commencing higher level studies in Australia or who wish to improve their English language skills for work or life back in their home countries, they can choose quality ELICOS courses solely dedicated to international students.
- Multicultural food and local specialties: Australia is one of best countries in the world for food. Aside from multicultural food from all over the world, Australia is famous for local specialties like kangaroo, ostrich and crocodile meat.
- Friendly people: Australians are known for being friendly. No matter where they live, Australians are good at helping others whenever required. According to the Economist Intelligence Unit’s 2016 global livability survey on 140 cities in the world, Sydney is the world’s second friendliest destination.
- The visa program for Australia immigration process is a point based system that selects candidates based on merit
- You can enter Australia under any of the following visa categories
b.Skilled workers visa
d.Permanent resident visa
- You can enter Australia, Australia immigration on a temporary visa such as the student visa or holiday visa and then apply to change your status to permanent provided you qualify for the same
- If you plan to immigrate under the skilled workers visa Australia immigration, you can stay on a temporary basis on a work visa or apply for permanent residence.
- You will be evaluated on many factors, which include your level of education, proficiency in English, education level of your spouse amongst others. These evaluations are conducted to ascertain whether you are employable and whether you can sustain yourself and your family when you arrive in the country.
- You are considered eligible for immigration for Australia immigration, if you score a minimum of 60 points in the evaluation.
Eligibility criteria for Temporary Skills Shortage Visa to Australia
- You will need to have at least three years of experience in the field relevant to the occupation you are applying for
- You will need to be less than 45 years of age at the time of application
- You will need to have a minimum score of band 5 in IELTS for all sections
Australia?Immigration through regional nomination – Regional sponsored migration (visa subclass 187)
- Under this visa category you can apply to immigrate to a specific region or province in Australia. Each state has its own migration plan which encourages individuals to apply and settle permanently in the state.
- The provinces publish a list of occupations in demand. If you secure a job from an employer in Australia for any of the in demand positions then you can be eligible for immigrating to Australia immigration under this category.
In order to immigrate to Australia, the first step you will have to take is to research all your options and apply under the correct skill category. As there are many overlapping skill categories the process can get confusing for the layperson. Global Tree works with registered MARA agents who can help you select the right skill category.Following are some of the eligibility criteria for submitting an EOI
- You should not be more than 50 years of age at the time of applying
- You will need to give the IELTS or related exam and obtain the minimum required score for the category for which you are applying
- You need to be of sound health and character
For more detailed and customized list of eligibility criteria specific to your needs, you can walk in for a free consultation at any of our officesSteps for submitting EOI
- Our consultant will submit EOI on your behalf through the online Skill Select tool.
- You will receive confirmation of your application from the Australia immigration authority
- If you qualify you will receive an Invitation to Apply from the Australian government
- In case you do not qualify, the EOI will remain in the system for two years, during which you can improve your score by taking various measures and qualify for the same. Our Australia immigration consultants are equipped to ascertain your case and advise you on strategic steps to take in this scenario.
Some of the other Visa categories for Australia immigration from India include
1.Skilled independent visa (subclass 189)
2.Skilled nominated visa (subclass 190)
3.Skilled regional provisional visa (subclass 489) (employee sponsored)Eligibility criteria for applying under above categories
The criteria for eligibility for applying for above visa categories can include the following
- 1.You should not be more than 45 years of age for certain categories. However for certain categories the maximum age limit is extended to 50 years
- have a suitable skills assessment for the occupation
- You must have the relevant work experience
- You must be able to communicate in English at a basic level
5.For certain categories you will need to be sponsored by an employer or the province.
If your are also Looking for the best Immigration services or have any other Query Regarding Immigration Process. Please Feel Free to Contact us.
Contact Information Email us at email@example.com and Call us at +91-9811144946