Ielts coaching in mohali
Posted: Dec 22, 2018
IELTS is an English language exam that is required to check the English language knowledge ability and, speaking influence of candidate who want to study or work in Countries where English is the main language of communication like are UK, Australia, New Zealand, US, Canada and more. The full form of IELTS is International English Language Testing System.
If you are looking for IELTS Coaching Centers in Mohali then check out the list of reputed institutes providing IELTS coaching on Grotal.
Candidate must be 10th pass out and must be age of 16 and above. IELTS is totally depends on your English language knowledge, its test of your abilities in all four skills - listening, reading, writing and speaking of the English language in under three hours. Students who are applying to study in the New Zealand, United States, Canada, United Kingdom and Australia are required to appear for the exam. Medical professionals who are planning to work or pursue further studies in the United States, the United Kingdom, and Australia are required to take the test.
Types of IELTS
IELTS is available in two test formats:
- Academic:- Students need to take the Academic IELTS test.
- General:-applicants who need IELTS scores for a work visa or immigration purposes need to take General IELTS test
IELTS Exam Fees
The registration fee for IELTS is Rs. 12, 650
Scoring in IELTS
Section Score Range Mean*
Listening 1-9 6.2
Reading 1-9 5.8
Writing 1-9 5.6
Speaking 1-9 5.8
Total 0-9 5.9
IELTS Listening test:-
This section is of 30 minutes and consists of four sections.
IELTS Reading test Students are given an Academic Reading test, or a General Training Reading test. Both Academic and General Tests consist of three sections, and in both tests the sections are in order of increasing difficulty.
IELTS Writing test also lasts for 60 minutes. Students must complete two writing tasks, which require different styles of writing.
IELTS Speaking test: Speaking section of IELTS Exam consists of a one-to-one interview with examiner. The interview is recorded
This section has three separate parts: 1. An introduction of Candidate
- General interview
- an individual long turn where the candidate speaks for one or two minutes on a particular topic, and a two-way discussion thematically linked to the individual long turn. This interview will last for approximately 11-14 minutes.
It’s very hard to get 9 Bands but if you are concentrating then you can score higher in Listening. Listening is the game of concentration. This exam is totally based on talks, descriptions and conversations.
a) Talk: Talking is mostly about on event of colleges, schools, library, playground etc.
b) Descriptions: It is totally based on explanation of any place, schedule, animal and plants.
c) Conversation: Conversation can be of two or more people.
Listening is the easiest module of IELTS that contains four sections i.e. you have to answer forty questions. Difficulty level is going to increase with every section that means Section 1 is easy and Section 4 is most difficult one.
- Use Pencil while answering. If the word is overwritten by striking the previous word, the pencil marks can be easily removed.
- Always answer on separate sheet rather than on question paper. Extra 10 minutes are always provided by the faculty to transfer the answers on your answer sheet.
- Sometime, you people can jot down in Q.7 in Q.8 or Q.4 in Q.5. There are common mistakes that done by everyone in hurry. So, if you are using pencils, you can remove mistakes.
- Don’t exceed two words while answering. Read carefully all questions.
For more details visit at Source link:https://www.grotal.com/Mohali/IELTS-Coaching-Centers-C2/
Alice Sharma is a Senior Content Writer at Grotal. Grotal is India’s leading search engine provides relevant results for every type of business of any city. Her immense flare of writing encourages her to write on current trends.