Add oodles of style to your persona with smart casual wear for men
Posted: Dec 30, 2018
Casual wear for men is one of the most sought after and most preferred clothing by men today. They not only look funky and chic but also are very comfortable. However, there are some men who come across as a complete fashion disaster by wearing the wrong casual wear for wrong occasions.
Occasions for casual clothes
- Casual outfits for men can be worn while going to a friend’s house for a casual meet.
- Casual outfits should be worn when going for a movie or a casual coffee date with friends.
- Casual wear look best worn when you are out on adventure spree with friends to some theme park.
- Casual menswear looks best when worn in the company of friends and family for casual outings or at home.
Cotton shirt or shirts made in breathable fabric can be called casual. Men’s casual shirts can be in half sleeves or full sleeves but preferably in cotton or such light fabric. These casual shirts can be solid, checkered, printed or striped pattern. Some even prefer wearing half sleeves shirt for casual occasions.
Almost all t-shirts come under casual category until unless they have too much of bling on them. Blingy and shiny fabric tees are more preferable for a disco party or an evening cocktail party but most of the time, men’s casual t-shirts whether polos, round neck, v-neck, mandarin or any other neck pattern quintessentially fall in the casual dress category.
Casual trousers mostly are denims, jeans or cotton trousers suitable for daily wear. These casual trousers look great when teamed with casual t-shirts or casual shirts.
Casual clothes for men can be bought online from various shopping portals like myntra.com, amazon.in, flipkart.com, jabong.com and many such others. These websites offer easy delivery and shipping norms. They have various filter options and a lot of options to choose from. One can find more than 5000 varieties of casual shirts from various brands and designers on these ecommerce sites.
Today, there is more to casual wear than just dressing up in something comfortable. There are many categories for casual wear too such as dressy casual, travel wear, office casual get together and casual outings with friends. All these casual occasions need different types of casual dress for men.
- Dressy Casual Wear - You can wear a cotton shirt or a polo t-shirt paired with khakhi or cotton pants to get a dressy casual look. A dark denim also looks cool but you need to stay away from faded, patched or ripped denims to get this look perfectly.
- Travel Casual Wear – Travel wear can range from tracks, sweat pants to comfortable chinos paired with tees, sweatshirts, jackets and casual shirts. Sneakers, moccasins, espadrilles or flip flops complete the look.
- Office Get-together Casual Wear – If you have a get together in your office and you do not wish to dress up formally, you can easily don casual blazer over your khakhi pants or denims to get that perfect look.
- Casual Outing with Friends Wear- You have complete freedom to choose anything in this category provided it is comfortable. With friends, you need to be in comfortable and yet smart clothes.
The youth today prefers wearing casual clothes all the time. We can often spot young boys and men donning casual outfits. Although they look cool, there is a certain dress code about what one should wear and where one should wear. If you follow the rules correctly, you can upgrade your style quotient and add charm to your personality.
You can read more about mens casual t shirts & casual clothes for men on our website.