Better Intimacy for Better Health – The Best of All Worlds for Active Men
Posted: May 21, 2014
All men know that an active male organ is a happy male organ, but they may not know that more and better intimacy can often make for a healthier man all around. Practicing regular male organ care keeps the male organ in good shape, which enables it to be more sensually engaged, thereby positively impacting overall health; it's a chain of events that's win-win all the way.
So just what are some of the health benefits that are associated with a robust, active male organ?
- Less stress. Who doesn't feel more relaxed after a good round of intimacy? Women may complain about men dozing off after coupling, but the reason this happens is that a heightened level of activity provides the kind of stress reduction that money just can't by; with the stress relieved (at least temporarily), the body is in its most favorite comfort zone. The relief may be temporary, but all other things being equal, a man who engages in intimacy frequently is more likely to feel less stress overall than a man who enjoys fewer releases.
- Relief from headaches. There's evidence that headaches respond positively to intimacy. When a person becomes excited, oxytocin levels rise, peaking upon release. More oxytocin often translates to less pain, helping to reduce headaches or other body pains.
- Improved blood flow. The male organ knows that good intimacy depends to a large degree on good flow: a guy's equipment needs an influx of blood to get happily firm. But the excitement that accompanies intimacy gets the blood pumping throughout the body, spreading oxygenated goodness throughout – including to the brain.
- Heart health. Having intimacy makes the heart healthy. That's not just wishful thinking: medical studies back it up. For example, one study found that among its subjects, men who had intimacy twice a week had a significantly smaller chance of developing cardiovascular disease than men who had intimacy less frequently. The reasons for this are not clear: do men who have intimacy more frequently do so because they are in better cardiac health, or are they in better cardiac health because they have intimacy more frequently? But the take-away message is: a guy's heart really WANTS him to have more intimacy.
- Possible cancer benefit. There is credible evidence that the more frequently a man comes, the less likely he is to develop prostate cancer later in life. The National Cancer Institute looked at data from 29,000 men that included how frequently they came (whether through self-pleasure or partner intimacy) and then looked at the incidence of prostate cancer among this population. Those who responded that they averaged 21 emissions per month were much less likely to develop prostate cancer as they aged than men who came seven or fewer times per month.
- Immune system health. More frequent intimacy is also thought to provide a boost to the immune system. At least one study has examined the amount of IgA (immunoglobin A) in people, both those who have intimacy frequently and those who don't. There were higher levels in those who are more frequently active. Since IgA plays a role in battling such ailments as colds and flus, it is surmised that these higher levels indicate that intimacy keeps the immune system pumping along at a healthier rate.
Increased intimacy is a worthy goal simply for the enjoyment it brings, but the fact that an active male organ also boosts overall health just adds to its attractiveness. Of course, frequent intimacy sometimes means that active male organ becomes a sore (if enormously happy) male organ. Using a superior male organ nutrient cream (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil) is the ticket for this problem. It can even become an extension of a man's intimate play: he can ask his partner to rub a cream with a high end emollient like shea butter into his tool after finishing an encounter. It also helps to make sure that the cream includes acetyl L carnitine, a neuroprotective ingredient that helps heal any peripheral nerve damage that may have been encountered through an over-enthusiastic romp.
Visit http://www.man1health.com for additional information on most common male organ health issues, tips on improving male organ sensitivity, and what to do to maintain a healthy male organ.