How to deal with exam stress?
Posted: Jan 21, 2019
Exams are a crucial part of education. Most of the students who aim to become higher -achiever will experience exam stress during the days of their examination. Exam stress is the product of the fear of failing in the exam or getting little marks in exams. Due to little time and more preparation to be made, the students get pressurized. Make sure that you don’t put pressure on your child to revise all the time and also check that they don’t put this pressure on themselves. Due to the pressure children might get the stress and to relieve the stress, suggest an activity that you can do together to help distract them from their worries.
Things need to be done to overcome the exam stress.
- Take proper sleep before and during exams
- Active learning before an exam
- Never ask your class fellows about their preparation in the days of exams
- Relax if you find it difficult to take a start
- Take frequent breaks
- Take healthy meals and listen to soft music.
- Spent more time with family not with a cellphone
- Do physical workouts
- Visualize positiveness and Avoid negative thoughts
- Avoid being at home all time.
Steps need to follow for best preparation:-
- It would be advisable to be prepared by checking your syllabus thoroughly and know your concentration. You can also ask your tutor regarding the best available material for the respective syllabus.
- Time management is one of the major factors behind positive results. It must be learned for all subjects. You should learn to manage time and get the best result out of it.
- Find the most comfortable place to sit while preparing for the examination.
- Class notes play a key role in making good as well as helpful notes for the examination. You need to make notes seriously and repeat your learn work so the recall in the exam is easy.
You must have start exam preparation before, during and even after the exam. Developing good habits will be helpful along with a simulation of exam conditions. You must form a continuous pattern for studies so that you will not get stress during the exam season. Always have faith in yourself and must remember that you have immense potential to overcome the biggest of your fears.
If you are planning to hire a tutor, then online home tutoring is the best option. Online home tutor hold wealth knowledge, experience, and academic degree. When parents bring expert who is passionate about the subjects for whom they teach to their child’s tutoring sessions, they show their children there’s more to learning, reduce their stress level- than just passion tests and memorizing information.
The best way to find out how an online tutor can help your child is by hiring one. If you are looking for an online home tutor, then find an organization that offers a wide variety of tutors, so you can learn about more about them and select the one that works best for you.
I am an experienced online home tutor and love to work with students in all grades. I hold a master’s degree in finance, an Mba in management and a Bachelor of Science in business management