What are the top 5 tips to increase the Score and Accrue to Success in IAS and RAS EXAM?
Posted: Feb 04, 2019
1. Lets scrutinize each topic- if you read the study material of a subject and do not understand it properly, then do not read it again and try to understand it, if you do not understand then consult the teacher, friends. Discuss with her colleagues on it, search the Internet and clarify her perception, then proceed. Do not go ahead with it. Keep challenging yourself to do better and better, it will develop competitive competency in itself. You will be positive to keep yourself motivated and your self-confidence will prevail. This positivity prevents you from stress and anxiety at the time of the examination. Let's make a shortonaut of what you read, so that the ease in the field, otherwise highlight the important point of where you are reading. Understand mathematics and reinforcement and put emphasis on practice. Only reading them will not work.
First of all, you have to visit the best IAS Coaching in Jaipur. Also, you can consult with faculty about your doubt and also some related questions.
- Review: Keep enough time for repetition in the time table so that there is no problem in the last time. Once the coaching ends, repeat your class notes. If you do not take coaching, repeat yesterday's study and then take a new study. The repetition process should be repeated before the start of the study and then at the end of the week and again throughout the month. Repeat in different ways so that you enjoy reading this will not forget the content you read. Many times, studying with others, you can know whether or not you fully understand the subject. If you have answered the correct answers to the questions and if you are able to understand others well, then understand that you have absorbed the topic you studied. Otherwise, you will feel that it is necessary to do some more work now.
- How to read For IAS and RAS: Make a text-content or book rather interesting than just directly reading it, such as using Highlighter to mark important part. Make notes by making small tricks of important pieces. Make note of the text which you do not understand. After reading paragraphs or departments into questions, read and understand the answer and write the answer. You are studying the same which is mandatory for the exam and it is your goal. By thinking that reading will lessen the stress of the exam and we will be able to study it diligently.
- Do the question paper of previous year Overview: Keep an eye on the questions being asked in the examination, what kind of questions are being asked and what is their difficulty level, are you able to solve most of the questions? Is the way of writing your answer that is what the candidate demands from the candidates?
5. Join the Mock Test: An important part of the preparation of the exam is Self Assignment and Mock Test. You can use a stopwatch to give a mock test in a fixed time frame. This will increase your confidence and speed also. Keep watching yourself by comparing with other students, joining the mock test organized by different platforms. Remove the shortcomings Get you All India rank by joining the online mock test and find out what your level of preparation is. Which section or topic do you need further study? Strengthen your grip on those sections/topics. You may also consult about RAS Examination through RAS Coaching in Jaipur.
Hello, I am Enquire Us an Enquiry Portal, Here I am sharing a Blog about SEO Company in Jaipur and also check here top services inquiries.