IBPS PO 2019 Exam
Posted: Feb 05, 2019
The board members of IBPS consist of nominees from different government organizations such as Reserve Bank of India, Ministry of Finance Government of India, Indian Institute of Technology Mumbai, Indian Institute of Banking and Finance, National Institute of Bank Management, Indian Banks’ Association and the public sector banks. Mainly a self-governing body IBPS is responsible for conducting competitive exams for recruitment to clerical and officers’ posts in the banking sector. Since 2012, IBPS has been entrusted with the conduction of exams for the recruitment in the Banking sector. It conducts five exams every year thus relieving the candidates for having to write multiple examinations for each bank for their vacancies.IBPS offers its services to banks in the public and private sectors, regional rural banks, and foreign banks. It also serves other financial institutions, including co-operative banks, insurance companies, academic institutions, and both private- and state-owned companies.
The online exams of IBPS PO are conducted in two phases – Preliminary and Main. The individuals who pass the Preliminary and the Main online tests have to appear for the Common Interview round. The shortlisted candidates are eligible to fill the PO/MT positions.
IBPS has released the 2019-20 calendar for the coming banking exams. The Preliminary exam IBPS has released the New IBPS Calendar 2019-20 for the upcoming IBPS Exams. As per the calendar, the Preliminary Exam is scheduled to be held on 12th, 13th, 19th & 20th October 2019. The detailed calendar is listed below:
- Declaration of IBPS PO Mains Exam Result to be announced
- Declaration and download of IBPS PO Interview Call Letter 12th January 2019
- Date of IBPS PO Interview until 5th February 2019
- Allotment of Provisional Posting April 2019
The IBPS Admit Card 2019 comes with the following information
*Name of the candidate
*Photograph & signature of the candidate
*Roll number of candidate
*Name of the IBPS PO 2019 exam centre
*IBPS PO exam centre venue address
*Application number of the IBPS PO exam 2019
*IBPS PO exam centre, exam date and time
*IBPS PO 2019 exam centre reporting timeIBPS PO 2019 Vacancies
As compared to IBPS PO 2018 which shortlisted 4102 candidates for the participating banks, the vacancies available at the participating banks have increased to 4252 vacancies are available nationwide.IBPS PO Exam 2019 Eligibility
The appearing candidate must be 20 years of age and must hold a bachelor’s degree in any discipline at the time of appearing for the exam.IBPS PO Exam 2019 important Guidelines
Candidates should be aware and follow instructions at the IBPS PO exam centre 2019 for the exam day.
The IBPS PO exam instructions on the exam day are given below:
- IBPS PO Admit Card 2019 must be present with the candidate at all times at the IBPS PO exam centre.
- The appearing candidates have to be there at the IBPS PO 2019 exam centre, 40 minutes before the asked time to report.
- Electronic devices such as calculators are not permitted in the IBPS PO 2019 exam centre and it will lead to cancellation of the examination of the respective candidate at the IBPS PO exam centre.
- Any concerns with the allotted system should be bought to the notice of the invigilator.
- All the candidates will not be allowed to leave their respective IBPS PO 2019 exam centre till the ending of the test.
- The IBPS PO 2019 exam centre rules should be abided by the candidates strictly at all times.
- The exam will be conducted in 2 sessions namely- Morning Session & Afternoon Session.
- Candidates are advised to note carefully the exam timings, IBPS PO 2019 exam centre and the session to reduce inconveniences.
- A valid photo identity proof with its photocopy and the IBPS PO admit card needs to be carried to the IBPS PO exam centre else candidates will not be allowed to enter the exam hall and sit for the exam.
KnowYourTutor.com is India’s 1st portal to get assured discounts on tuition courses. Our mission is to help you find best tutors, courses and events online or nearby you. In short, we are here to help you save time and money. Happy Learning!