Reasons that make van hiring a smart choice for commercial use
Posted: Feb 10, 2019
Many people running a business will at some stage need to consider getting a van. There are a few different options to consider. Buying a new van is of course the ideal option if you have the necessary financial backing and a full-time use for the van so it will earn income for your business and not be a liability. Buying a used van is an option but comes with inherent problems. As many businesses cannot justify spending money on equipment that is not going to be used all the time. Renting a van from Van hire services on The Gold Coast is a great option and very cost effective when you only need a van some of the time.
Some major reason why hiring a van is a smart choice
- Instead of tying up your capital in equipment like a van that you only use occasionally, hiring a van when you need it frees up your cash
- You can get a very good deal if you regularly hire a van from van hire services on The Gold Coast, especially if you can do it during their off peak times. The guys there will work out a deal that is super cost effective and hassle free
- You have no maintenance issues, all maintenance is done by the rental company
- You do not have to worry about depreciation of the asset
- Insurance is an expensive overhead, but if you use your business credit card to pay the rental fees it will have an added complimentary comprehensive insurance coverage
- There is no need to have special garaging as when the van is not in use, it will be back at the rental company
- You do not have to worry about tyre wear and tear batteries or oil changes
- There are no yearly registration fees or worries about roadworthiness
- You can upgrade the model or size as required so you always have the right vehicle to match your needs
Easy and Simple
- If you need the van for one or two days a week, just a few hours or spasmodically you can have a long standing rental agreement so that you can have a nice shinny clean and tidy van ready that suits your job whenever you need it
- There is no down time, everything you spend is providing a positive return on your investment
- Hiring is often a better option than renting or leasing as these require you to keep and pay for the van over a fixed period and there will be times when you are paying for it sitting and being unproductive.
If you are still not sure if hiring is the right option for you, talk with the friendly guys at Van hire services on the Gold Coast and see just what they have to offer. Then talk with your accountant or financial advisor. To help you make the best decision for your business and finances
Hiring a van for commercial jobs is a sound financial strategy for most businesses. In this way, you can use the cash assets of your company for production and promotion. When you consider all the cost of owning a van from the initial price maintenance and registration.
Gold Coast Truck Rentals offer Truck, Pantech, Ute & Van Hire on the Gold Coast suburbs. We strive to maintain a hassle free experience for our clients, at an affordable rate.