What to Look for While Buying Women’s Gym Bags?
Posted: Feb 16, 2019
When it comes to women’s world, there are certain unsaid but set rules. One of them is to have a style statement in whatever they do and whatever they carry. Women these days don’t prefer carrying gym gears in large and saggy duffel bags or untidy separate plastic bags especially the gym shoes which are one of the essentials for the gym. This is why women’s gym bag with shoe compartment has become the new style statement. The bag companies have flooded the market with a variant of colors, designs, and sizes that everyone has something to suit their need and style. Every woman has different need and different preferences; some are concerned about the color of the bag while others might be concerned about the size requirement. While purchasing a gym bag, women may look for the following features in addition to opting for their choice of size, design, and color:
The size of the bag
- The size of the women’s gym bag with shoe compartment depends on the individual’s need. For the working women who prefer to exercise their way back home, must opt for the larger size, so that they can carry all their office essentials and gym gears in one bag only.
- For the women who do not carry many things at the gym and always hit the gym from their place, a standard size bag with shoe compartment may be all they need.
The material of the bag
- The material is something that should be able to stand all the wear and tear that gym bags often suffer.
- While the material needs to be durable and strong, it must be easy to maintain as well. No women will prefer taking the untidy and dirty bag to the gym.
- Some of the bag companies use heavy material to provide strength to the bag, but it also adds to the weight of the bag. One must carefully watch the weight of the empty bag and the weight of the items that they’ll carry to the gym.
Belts and straps of the bag
No matter one carries he bag on the shoulder or prefer carrying it in hand, the belts and the shape and the quality of straps and belts of women’s gym bag with shoe compartment make a huge difference. The broader and padded shoulder straps reduce the pressure on the shoulder. Similarly, cushioned belts reduce the pressure on wrists and hands while carrying the bag.
Small parts that matter
Zippers and buttons of the women’s gym bag with shoe compartment matters a lot because they are used a number of times while managing things in and out of the bag. Renowned brands often use stainless steel and high-quality plastic to make these parts of the bags.
In addition to these features, gym bags with separate shoe compartment provides complete separation of the shoes from other items in the bag including wet clothes, laptops, small meals, and some cosmetics. The partition prevents the odor and the dirt from the shoe to get into other things in the bag and provide the convenience of carry-it-all-in-one-bag.
LiveWell360 sells travel and fitness bags like gym bags with shoe compartment, crossfit backpacks, tote bags, small gym bags with yoga mat holder, etc. for men and women. To know more, visit https://www.livewell360.com/products/.
I'm a freelance copywriter and I write on a variety of topics.