5 Essential Tips for Product Photography
Posted: Feb 21, 2019
Online shopping is no longer a luxury today, but a necessity. While you can buy all sorts of products from the comfort of your homes, it is also to be kept in mind that the customers cannot touch and feel the products and have to rely completely on the product descriptions and the photographs as provided by the seller. Thus, cheap product photography services are extremely crucial to boost your online business. The product images directly affect the buying pattern. In other words, it is important for the sellers to showcase their products perfectly. Here are a few points on how to photograph your products successfully. Read on for more...
- High Resolution Images: Make sure that the pictures of your products as shot are of high resolution and quality. Use a proper camera and photography gear to make it happen. Ensure that the images are crystal clear and not blurry, grainy or distorted either.
- Image Angle: When it comes to photography, having the right image angle is absolutely crucial. The angle of the shot determines how the product will look, to a great extent. Click several images of the same product from different angles and then decide which one looks most attractive. Make sure that the first image of your product that is shown as the ‘main image’ should be the best of the lot.
- White Background: Always keep the background absolutely plain and white for the best possible results. It is important that the maximum or the entire focus of the buyer remains on the product, its features and other details rather than the background. Also, keeping a plain, white background ensures that the product looks brightest, a key feature and an absolute necessity.
- Product Size: The original product might be small, but the image of the product should be of optimum size. The size of the image should be such that the buyers can easily see the product’s features and other related details as required.
- No Additional Items: To avoid any kind of confusion from the side of the buyer, it is very important that the image contains the photograph of just the product being sold and nothing else. It would be wise not to confuse the customer with more than one photograph in one image. You also need to be honest to an extent and give your clients exactly what they want. This can be achieved via the images added to the website. The product should, therefore, be in the center of the lens with nothing else causing the prospective buyer to shift attention.
Product image has direct impact on the buying decisions made by your customers. It is thus important that the product images are the best you can provide. Product photography services Florida will help you reach your goal, that too within your budget so that your profits are maximized and your business graph goes up.
EtherArts Product Photography was started in May 2007 by Ms. Aarti, to provide low cost, high resolution white background product photography. We offer great images at low prices. Also available are Volume Discounts on already lowered prices. Our services are recommended by many of our clients in various industries, like Jewelry, products, handbags, cosmetics, Industrial and many more. Let us help your business too!
EtherArts Product Photography was started in May 2007 by Ms. Aarti, to provide low cost, high resolution white background product photography.