Kyc Of Companies
Posted: Feb 25, 2019
MINISTRY of CORPORATE AFFAIRS in its recent announcement on 21ST FEBRUARY, 2019 amended the companies (incorporation )amendments rules 2019 which will come into force wef 25th February, 2019.
Eform- INC-22 A (eForm ACTIVE) Stands For (ACTIVE COMPANY TAGGING IDENTITIES AND VERIFICATION)
- Applicability. Every Company (Private Limited/Public Limited/opc/section 8 Company or any Other Company) Incorporated on or Before 31stDecember 2017, are Mandatorily required to file The Eform Inc-22A filing the particulars of the company and its registered office on or before 25.04.2019.
- Unablity: The Companies which has not filed its financial statements and annual returns due with the Registrar of Companies, can file the Eform Inc-22A as they will be unable to file the Form Inc-22A.
- Non Applicability ; Here, every Companies excludes the Companies which are either of the following:
- struck off Companies
- Companies under the process of striking off
- Companies under liquidation
- Companies under amalgamation
- Companies under dissolution.
- Due date: The Due Date of Filing The Eform Inc-22A for Companies Registered before 31st December, 2017 is 25th April, 2019.
- What if Not Filed within Time-
- The Status of the company shall be marked as “ACTIVE-NON COMPLAINT” after expiry of due date ie. 25.04.2019
- The Defaulter Companies/ “ACTIVE-NON COMPLAINT Companies cannot make any Filing of any Form related to:
- Changes in authorised Capital (Form SH-7)
- Changes in Paid Up capital (form PAS 3)
- Changes in Directors except cessation (form Dir-12)
- Change in Registered Office (Form Inc-22)
- Amalgmation or demerger (Form Inc-28)
- Form Can be filed only with the payment of Fees of Rs 10,000 Rupees Only.
Ezzus India Private Limited is a platform to simplify to start business and after related matters. We are committed to helping startups and small business in solving legal compliance related to starting and running their business or licenses and regi