Top Digital Marketing Agency in Kanpur
Posted: Mar 03, 2019
Email marketing is a method by which we can target users through electronic mail (email). Email marketing used to influence consumers in a variety of ways. In general, email marketing is a digital form of traditional direct mail marketing.
So, a question arises why email marketing is necessary for digital marketing? There are certain points which can explain this question. These are as given below:
If you want to do anything online on any website. You have to sign up with your valid email ID.
v People use email very frequently in their work which helps in email marketing.
v ROI is also very high in email marketing compared to any other form of marketing.
v This form of marketing is very flexible and it's very quick to execute.
v Customers like permission-based, promotional and transaction messages via email.
v It helps to acquire new leads and drive immediate sales.
v It helps in customer retention programs and building strong bonding with existing customers.
v It provides product information and increases revenues.
v It helps to build brand awareness and increase web traffic.
The main objectives of email marketing are as follows:
- Brand Awareness
- Lead generation
The biggest challenge in email marketing is that there are more than 100 emails send in a day in which only 22 percent emails are genuine and rest are spam. So, mail goes through various checks.
There are two factors which affect mail delivery.
- Authentication: It includes Sender Policy Framework (SPF), Sender ID, and DKIM.
- Reputation: It includes the following factors:
- Email volume
- Spam Traps
- User Engagement
For these factors, the main solution is permission Marketing because it helps to target appropriate audience.There are two ways to take permission either single opt-in or double opt-in. It totally depends on your choice which one you want to choose.
There are certain merits and demerits of both single and double opt-in. These are given below:
1. Single opt-in
- It helps to build large list quickly.
- There is no contact leakage.
- It lacks in quality of subscribers.
- It takes a good amount of time to maintain a list.
- It increases the higher risk of spam complaints and lower deliverability.
2. Double opt-in
- It has more clean list.
- It has more active and engaged database.
- It lacks in fast growth of list.
- There is a risk of contact leakage.
There are many single and double opt-in software like MailChimp, Aweber, Constant Contact, etc. There is step by step opt-in software overview.
- Sign up
- Creating list
- Customizing list fields
- Adding a subscriber or importing manually
- creating forms
- Installing form on website widgets.
- Creating and customizing mailers
- Shooting mail
- Reporting tab
There are many places where we can capture leads in a website.
- Hello Bar
- Side Bar
- Pop Up
- End of Post
- Social Media Links
To create a delighting list certain points are necessary to keep in mind.
- Creating relevant content: Creation of relevant content is very important it increases leads.
- Segmenting database: Segmentation of database can be done on the basis of user activity reports, demography, and interest.
- Testing and optimizing messages: For this purpose, we can use tools like SpamScoreChecker, Postmark.
- Testing and optimizing landing pages
- Delivering auto response and drip
- Optimizing Email for smartphones: We can use tool litmus for this purpose.
- Engaging subscriber via social media: We can perform this task by using CTA approach.
If you want to achieve this goal try to match benchmarks which help you to analyze the data.
We are a Top Digital Marketing Agency in Kanpur. Which provides the best Seo, Smo, Orm, Ppc Campaign Management services to our valuable clients.