Should you use an online tutoring service?
Posted: Jun 04, 2014
There are some students often get confus4d about using online tutoring service. As this concept of tutoring is far different from the stereo type process of tutoring, so students and their guardians generally keep a sceptic view towards this concept. Some believe this process of tutoring cannot help their students properly as they do not get a face communication. In spite of all these negative thoughts, students are taking the benefits of this special online academic assistance.
Why use an online tutoring service?
There are various reasons are accessible for using this online tutoring service. Here are the reasons for which you can use the online tutoring service.
- Access the tutoring from anywhere-be it an eastern country or a western country a student can take the benefit of this tutoring system from anywhere. This from home facility of getting tutoring benefits help them to save their time and at the same time it gives them a wide range of knowledge to develop their academic level.
- Covers a large area- the key benefit of the online tutoring is that, it covers a large area. Now a student can come to know many things at a time. Instead of locking his knowledge within the syllabus, he can get a broad view of life. This enhances his knowledge and keeps him one-step ahead among other students.
- Technical advancement-As this process of tutoring is based on the access of internet, so a student needs to use various sides of accessing internet. This helps him to develop his skills in technological field.
- Makes self dependent-Most of the students are prone to depend on their tutors or on their parents for solving their doubts. However, with this latest concept of tutoring they can solve their doubts by themselves and can apply them in their homework’s and other academic matters without the help of their parents of class teachers.
What should you look for in an online tutoring service?
While going for an online tutoring option, you need to take care of some basic things, and these features are
- The reliability of the site- Check out the reputation of the online tutoring service-providing site before registering your name. To do this, you can go through the review section. This will help you to get a transparent idea about the site’s performance. For more help, you can discuss with your friend to get any information about the site.
- Tutor’s experience and qualification-Before blindly depending on an online tutor try to collect the information about his academic level and experience. If the tutor is not experienced or good enough in the subject you are enrolling for, then your kid cannot get that help what he is looking for.
- Fee- The last and most important aspect is the registering fees. In recent times, you will find thousands of online tutoring service. So make sure about the fee and the quality of the service of your selected site. You can also compare them with other websites.
Does the offer help & support after tutoring sessions
Once you enroll your name or standing at the end of the course, make sure what kind of help they can offer you. The support of the service is very essential for your kid. If it does not offer its helping hand in time in terms of providing the certificate or other official documents on time, then it can delay the process of study for the student.
This article has been compiled by sam g, who is an educational instructor.