Top Reasons Your Small Business Should Consider Van Hire
Posted: Mar 10, 2019
Many small businesses should consider hiring a van when needed because it is one of the most cost-effective ways of moving stuff or people around when you do not have a full-time van at your disposal. There is a good selection of different sized modern vans always available from Van Hire agencies on the Gold Coast.
Some of the top reasons for considering this option are;
- Renting a van when needed does not require you to invest a large amount of money on a van. This can be very important when your business is small and under-financed
- On a rental, you do not need to worry about onroad costs such as registration and routine maintenance
- You can be confident that you will have a nice modern, comfortable van to use, especially if you have a regular booking for a rental when needed
- You can get a very good rate for long term van rentals and many places where you can make a van hire on the Gold Coast offer locals the ability to negotiate rates that suit their budget especially during off-peak times
- There are no servicing costs with a van rental. You can just pay an agreed daily, weekly or monthly rental amount which includes insurance. This means you know in advance exactly how much it is costing you to have a van.
- All you need to do is put fuel in it and drive it responsibly
- If you no longer need the van you can just return it to the agency and when you need it again you can pick it or another one up
- Rentals are 100 percent tax deductible as they are a business expense, not an asset, so you are using your tax dollars to your advantage
- There is no worry about having a depreciating asset and having to pump money into something you wish you never purchased
- People often judge a business by appearances and a shiny new van can impress customers so renting when needed is a great option
Make a sensible choice for you and your business. Unless you are using a van all the time to make money then it could just be a liability that you really do not need.
Once your business is making a good return you may consider purchasing a new van especially if your old van has seen better days and is starting to become unreliable and costing you money and not doing your image any good.
Instead of jumping in and buying a new van straight away, consider renting a few different models and sizes of the van. This way you can see what they are really like and get a feel for just what you want and need. There is nothing worse than always wishing you had brought the other van because it was just a bit bigger or maybe even smaller if you don’t need the jumbo version.
Being practical in small businesses is important to help you survive; the most critical thing is the cost factor. Do your sums and decide on what you can afford. A great option available from some Van Hire agencies on the Gold Coast is a rent to buy arrangement for long term rental customers.
Gold Coast Truck Rentals offer Truck, Pantech, Ute & Van Hire on the Gold Coast suburbs. We strive to maintain a hassle free experience for our clients, at an affordable rate.