Ever thought of Acupuncture for Fertility?
Posted: Mar 12, 2019
Acupuncture is one of the practices under Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) and has been treating various disorders and health conditions for thousands of years and has also proved helpful people with infertility. Fertility Acupuncture in Houston treats the cause of infertility and increases the chances of conception naturally. Despite of its presence in China since the 18th century, it has become popular in the west as well in the late 20th century.
What is infertility?
Infertility is the condition when the reproductive system of either partner is unable to complete the reproductive process, and the couple is unable to conceive the child. The causes of infertility may be internal or external, and fertility acupuncture in Houston can help in treating different causes. Stress is the most common external cause of infertility in both males and females and acupuncture relieves stress by improving blood flow with the help of needles. Acupuncture sees the whole body as an ecosystem and corrects the imbalances causing the disorder.
Acupuncture for male fertility
- Male infertility is generally related to the quality and quantity of sperms which may deteriorate because of improper diet, stress, and sometimes heredity. Fertility acupuncture in Houston uses fine needles to restore the balance of life energy ‘qi’ and increases the chances of conception in the following ways:
- There are certain points in lower arms, lower legs, abdomen, and back where needles are inserted to increase the blood flow towards the reproductive organs. This reduces erectile dysfunction, increases sperm count and also the quality of sperms that can successfully travel to fertilize the egg.
- Acupuncture also stimulates the endocrine system to improve the secretion of testosterone hormones in the body.
Acupuncture for female fertility
- The female reproductive system is complex than the male reproductive system, because of which cases of female infertility are larger than male infertility, but fertility acupuncture in Houston has a natural and safe solution for it.
- Acupuncture increases the blood flow which stimulates ovaries for the production of healthy eggs. It also enriches the endometrial lining that ensures the holding of the eggs for fertilization.
- The needles stimulation relaxes the uterus and prevents contractions and the increased blood flow help in successful implantation of the embryo.
- Fertility acupuncture in Houston also regulates the menstrual cycle and stimulates the endocrine system for the secretion of the hormones that play an important role in fertilization, at the right time.
- The acupuncture therapy also relaxes the fallopian tube which plays an essential role in fertilization because it is the transfer passage for the sperms and later for the fertilized egg.
Finding out about infertility is another stress added to the existing stress level of the couple who is dreaming of having a family. Fertility acupuncture in Houston relaxes them of that stress as they experience sound and long sleep during the acupuncture sessions. While acupuncture has shown positive results for couples in successful conception, but it is advised that the couple must visit the certified acupuncturist for positive and truthful results.
Galleria Oriental Medicine and Wellness Center is located in Houston, TX specializing in acupuncture and traditional Chinese medicine (TCM) for pain relief, anxiety, depression, infertility, stroke, digestive disorder, cancer, diabetes, headache, and weight loss. To know more, visit https://www.topacu.com/about-us/.
I'm a freelance copywriter and I write on a variety of topics.