Busbar Trunking System Market Insights with Statistics and Growth Prediction 2017 to 2022
Posted: Mar 14, 2019
The busbar trunking system market is expected to grow from an estimated USD 6.35 Billion in 2017 to USD 8.85 Billion by 2022, registering a CAGR of 6.88%, from 2017 to 2022. The global market is set to witness a significant growth due to the increasing demand for electricity, multiple operational and technical advantages to attracted end-users, and stringent regulatory requirements to save power.
Browse 115 market data tables and 104 figures spread through 215 pages and in-depth TOC on "Busbar Trunking System Market by End-User (Industrial, Commercial, Large Residential, and Transportation), Power Rating (Lighting, Low, Medium, and High), Conductor (Copper and Aluminum), Insulation (Air and Sandwich), and by Low Voltage Segment - Global Forecast to 2022"
Get 10% Customization @ https://www.marketsandmarkets.com/requestCustomizationNew.asp?id=267448154
The industrial sector is expected to hold the largest share of the busbar trunking system market, by end-user, during the forecast period.
The industrial sub-segment, within the end-user segment, led the busbar trunking system market in 2016, and is projected to dominate the market during the forecast period. The segment is expected to grow at the fastest rate during the forecast period. This segment is primarily driven by the increasing number of manufacturing activities in South Asian countries and increasing renewable sector in the North American countries. This is expected to create new revenue pockets for the busbar trunking system market during the forecast period. Busbar trunking systems plays a critical role in the T&D sector and distributes electricity to the production floors in various manufacturing as well as process industries.
The sandwich busbar trunking system sub-segment, within the insulation segment, is expected to hold the largest share of the busbar trunking system market during the forecast period.
The sandwich busbar trunking sub-segment, within the insulation segment, led the busbar trunking system market in 2016, and is projected to dominate the market during the forecast period. The segment is expected to grow at the fastest rate during the forecast period.
In the sandwich insulation type busbar trunking system, busbars are coated with epoxy or cast resin insulation material. This structure is more compact, energy efficient, flexible, reliable, fire retardant, and economical as compared to air insulated system. Hence, it is more preferred and used in applications such as wind power generation, data centers, high-rise buildings, IT parks, large retail outlets, warehouses, manufacturing, and process industries. The growing number of commercialization in developing economies, such as China, Japan, Australia, and India, is expected to create new revenue pockets for the busbar trunking system market during the forecast period.
Asia-Pacific: The leading market for busbar trunking system
In this report, the busbar trunking system market has been analyzed with respect to six regions, namely, North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America, the Middle East, and Africa. Asia-Pacific is expected to dominate the global busbar trunking system market, given an increased adoption of energy efficient practices in countries such as Australia, India, China, Japan, and South Korea.
Download PDF brochure @ https://www.marketsandmarkets.com/pdfdownloadNew.asp?id=267448154
To enable an in-depth understanding of the competitive landscape, the report includes profiles of some of the top players in the busbar trunking system market. These players include ABB, Ltd. (Switzerland), Siemens AG (Germany), Schneider Electric (France), General Electric (U.S.), and Eaton Corporation, Plc (Ireland). The leading players are trying to penetrate the markets in developing economies and are adopting various strategies to increase their market share.
Objectives of the Study
- To define, describe, and forecast the global busbar trunking system market by end-users power rating, conductors, insulation, low voltage busbar trunking system, and region
- To provide detailed information regarding major factors influencing the growth of the busbar trunking system market (drivers, restraints, opportunities, and industry-specific challenges related to the market)
- To strategically analyze the busbar trunking system market with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and contribution of each segment to the market
- To analyze opportunities in the market for stakeholders and provide details of a competitive landscape for market leaders
- To forecast the market size of segments with respect to six major regions (along with countries), namely, North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America, the Middle East, and Africa
- To strategically profile key players and comprehensively analyze their market shares and core competencies for the busbar trunking system market
- To analyze competitive developments such as contracts & agreements, mergers & acquisitions, new product developments, and expansions in the busbar trunking system market
MarketsandMarkets™ provides quantified B2B research on 30,000 high growth niche opportunities/threats which will impact 70% to 80% of worldwide companies’ revenues.