Benefits of Bitter Melon - Proven Herbal Treatment for Diabetes
Posted: Mar 18, 2019
Bitter melon is a valuable herb gifted to us by Mother Nature. It can also be commonly known as bitter gourd, bitter cucumber, karolla and karela. It's full of iron, beta-carotene and potassium. It also incorporates Vitamins B1, B2, B3 and C, phosphorous and fiber.
Benefits of Bitter Melon
- bitter melon benefits is worldwide known for its effectiveness in treating diabetes. Bitter melon chemically contains a compound that's greatly just like insulin and sometimes also referred as p-insulin. Researches show that when it's taken continuously for many period has the capacity to substitute the insulin in the body. It also contains steroidal saponins called charantin, peptides similar to that of peptides and certain alkaloids that effectively control sugar level in blood.
- Bitter melon can also be good digestive agent and helps in stimulating the secretion of gastric juices. It is very helpful in stimulating liver for secretion of bile juices which can be very essential for metabolism of fats. It will help in improving the peristaltic movements hence it's very helpful in avoiding gastric disturbances.
- Taking bitter melon juice also helps in the treating constipation. Constipation is mainly caused as a result of faulty eating routine and unhealthy dietary practices. Bitter melon not merely relives from the indigestive condition but also helps in combating the constipation. It improves peristaltic movements of gastro intestinal tract and also improves the absorption in the intestines.
- Wash the bitter melon leaves and chop them
- Add 6 tablespoon of the chopped leaves in 2 glass of water
- Boil it for approximately 15 minutes in a uncovered pot
- Allow it to cool and then strain
- Drink 1/3 cup of it thrice each day
Above recipe is located to be quite effective in the treatment of diabetes type 2. If taken regularly can make your sugar level under control. It's the utmost effective natural method to cure diabetes.Bitter Melon with Egg:
- Cut a bitter melon in lengthwise, scoop and scrap the inner white pulp leaving only the outer green parts.
- Now finely cut the bitter melon. Pour lots of salt in their mind and leave them for a while to get rid of its bitterness.
- Rinse thoroughly to eliminate the salt. Fry it with garlic, anchovies and knock two eggs to produce a dish.
Above dish is extremely beneficial, particularly for people that have diabetes. Bitter melon is definitely an herb with many more health benefits apart from treating just diabetes.
Bitter melon is used in solving menstruation problems in girls. It is also used in the treating sores, eczema, leprosy and large wounds. It is also used to cure hypertension, malaria, fevers and headaches. It even offers great results in expelling worms and parasites in adults and children if taken internally. It is also effective against numerous viruses, herpes and HIV viruses.
Disclaimer: This article is not meant to offer health advice and is for general information only. Always seek the insights of a qualified health professional before embarking on any health program.
BioGenerator is an evergreen investor that creates, grows, and funds innovative companies and talented entrepreneurs in the St. Louis region.