What Is ISO Certification and Its Benefits?
Posted: Mar 28, 2019
ISO stands for the International Organization for Standardization. ISO certification was found on 23 February 1947. There are three official languages of ISO English, French, Russian. ISO says, keep a record about your work and do according to your records. ISO Standards focuses on documentation of the management system with the process. The documentation Covers the Quality Manual, Quality Objectives, Job Descriptions and Work Instructions and manages records of various activities. ISO monitors customer impression and satisfaction through customer feedback. ISO Standardization hand over products and services of true quality to you. ISO ensures that your employees are happy and motivated in their work and totally involved in your business success.
There are major ISO standards, ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 45001 and ISO 22000.Who deserved ISO certificate
- The organization has a perfect quality management process.
- The organization who takes care of their employees.
- The organization focuses on customers’ needs.
- The organization manages customer relationships and customer satisfaction.
- The organization has strong leadership set goals.
- The organization who has the connectivity of people.
- The organization who learns about employee involvement.
- The organization who analyzes activity processes.
- The organization organizes improvement opportunities.
- The organization manages improvement regularly.
- The organization who makes a decision built on analysis.
- The organization has a perfect relationship between suppliers and partners.
ISO 9001:2015 was first announced in 1987 by the International Organization for Standardization. ISO 9001:2015 Is based on the quality management process ISO 9001 will help your organization to improve the quality process and performance of your product & services. ISO 9001 gives you the ability to stand out with your competitors & Instant improvement in Profitable margin.Benefits of ISO 9001
- ISO 9001 helps to reduce your costs.
- ISO 9001 improves your quality and services.
- ISO 9001 increases marketing opportunities.
- ISO 9001 conveys a positive message to employees and your customers.
- ISO 9001 Increases your efficiency and revenue.
- ISO 9001 makes a strong relationship with your supplier.
- ISO 9001 makes an image as an authority on the quality management process.
- ISO 9001 Increases income and financial performance.
Get ISO 9001:2015 Certified2. ISO 14001:2015 Certification
ISO 14001:2015 was first announced in 1996 by the International Organization for Standardization. ISO 14001:2015 focuses on the environmental management system. ISO 14001 helps to monitor, control and improve environmental management. Any organization can use this certificate. ISO 14001 decreases a harmful effect on the environment.Benefits of ISO 14001
- ISO 14001 decreases waste.
- ISO 14001 increases customer trust and stakeholders.
- ISO 14001 recognizes the environmental issue.
- ISO 14001 Helps you to make relationships with the local government.
- ISO 14001 expands the newest business opportunities.
- ISO 14001 saves your cost in waste by recycling and consumption.
- ISO 14001 expands employee involvement while working on an ECO-friendly organization.
- ISO 14001 manages environmental risks.
Get ISO 14001:2015 Certified3. ISO 45001:2018 Certification
ISO 42001:2018 replaced by OHSAS 18001 published in 2018 by the International Organization for Standardization. ISO 45001:2018 stands for occupational health and safety management systems. ISO 45001:2018 is an international standard that provides a structure to manage risks and opportunities and to help work-related health ill and injury to workers for an organization.ISO 45001 Benefits
- ISO 45001 Decrease the long-term costs of incidents.
- ISO 45001 allows a better description of hazards and risk.
- ISO 45001 Decreases the cost of insurance premiums of the company.
- ISO 45001 locate your business as an industry.
- ISO 45001 enhance the security of all person all employee which are affected by the company.
- ISO 45001 boost your ROI (Return On Investment).
- ISO 45001 improve your brand image and productivity.
Get ISO 45001:2018 Certified4. ISO 22000:2018 Certification
ISO 22000:2018 was published in 2005 by the International Organization for Standardization. ISO 22000:2018 is based on food safety management system. It can apply to any organization of a food chain system. While applying this certificate, you can show your customer that your company has a food safety management system. Your food is safe for health, your food packaging, and food ingredients which supply from a supplier are safe.ISO 22000 Benefits
- ISO 22000 keeps food safety in well mannered during an emergency.
- ISO 22000 Protect food safety from hazardous.
- ISO 22000 Legally upgrade your documentation.
- ISO 22000 Gives the ability to enhance your food chain process by engaging customers and making a successful organization.
- ISO 22000 Boost a possible economic growth and development.
- ISO 22000 Makes a better relationship between shareholders and customers.
- ISO 22000 Improved business opportunities.
- ISO 22000 Enhance your business globally and increase profit.
Obtaining ISO certification will definitely allows your company or firm to achieve desired goals and your company will be much ahead than your competitors. so get ISO Certification for your company and enjoy a long-run success.
I am digital marketing Executive I work for ISO Certification We provide ISO Certification & Consultancy.