Food and Beverage startup in India: Combine Technology with Food for an Unmatchable Startup!
Posted: Mar 31, 2019
At present, good food and beverage are the biggest sources of happiness in our lives which not only pacify our stomach hunger but also calm down our mind and soul after an along tiring day. With the Food And Beverage Media, several enthusiasts entrepreneurs can gain motivation and inspiration from journalistic stories of the food industry and food startup ecosystem.
In the times of 2020, the utmost priority of every Food and Beverage Startup in India is to serve people brilliant food within the comfort of their home by combining food with technology or via FoodTech startups. Here are a few reasons for success behind the top-most FoodTech startups in India which you can inspire from:-
- The FoodTech giants offer a plethora of services to the Food & Beverages (F&B) players in addition to the listing about them on their website. Individuals residing in the metropolitan cities never prefer to try new food joint without reading it’s reviews or checking-out its ratings.
- The FoodTech successful startups offer services like Point-Of-Sale system, integrated Table Management System, white-labeled apps, online ordering, and much more. They not only work on the database of their restaurant's owners but also integrate technology in logistics and expand their deliver-tech capabilities across national and international levels.
- Food And Beverage Media never fails to highlight those FoodTech startups in India who provided massive discounts and gigantic cash-burn policy to acquire customers pan India. Within a very short span of time many restaurants tied up with such startups since the orders only flew through the apps of such startups to avail 50% discount. With just a click-and-click interface on their app, they have become the lifeline of many foodies in the country.
- Restaurants offering home delivery services find it profitable to enroll themselves on the successful App of a
- Few FoodTech startups do not follow the minimum order value principle and even equipped their restaurant partners with the delivery fleet to avoid anything like"untimely delivery".Logistics and technology is a major point for food tech startups and one can either opt for in-house technology development or outsourcing their important technical operations.
- A well-established food tech startups can also provide a centralized order taking the solution to the restaurateurs. This is done by forwarding the restaurant's phone lines to FoodTech own call-center agency. The well-trained agents take the orders smoothly and then those customer orders are pushed to the restaurant’s POS.
- End-to-end food ordering platforms accept orders fro the customers through their web portal or app and the food is cooked in their own centralized kitchens at different locations before delivering t to via single channel.
So, stop waiting and check-out the professional and foodie enthusiasts Food And Beverage Media platforms to gain insights about all the latest news and blogs on the success stories and experiences of the FoodTech startups. Do not forget to share your life journey with other upcoming entrepreneurs.
Article Sources: https://sites.google.com/site/bestindianfoodfestival
Happy Tipsy means good food and beverage and best Indian food festival which the two elements in life that make us high with happiness.