Decorative Paints Market Driven by Increased Demand during Festive Season
Posted: Apr 01, 2019
Global Decorative Paints Market: Demand Analysis and Growth Forecast
As per the findings of a newly published market research report by IndustryARC, the Decorative Paints Market size hovered around $76,655 million in 2018, and the market demand is projected to grow at a notable CAGR of around 5.30% during the forecast period of 2019 to 2025. The report is titled "Decorative Paints Market: by product type (water based decorative paints, solvent based decorative paints), by application (commercial sector, residential sector), by price (premium range, medium range, distemper range) & geography – forecast (2019 - 2025)."
View Full Table of Contents of Decorative Paints Market :
Decorative paints are a specific type of paints that are used on the interiors and exteriors of both not-for-profit and commercial buildings such as homes, schools, and office spaces. Decorative paints are used to protect homes from UV radiation, extreme temperatures, acid rain, and moisture. More often than not, synthetic decorative paints are used to make cave paintings on walls and ceilings in homes and historical places. The demand for decorative paints emerges from household paints, architectural, and other display purposes. Demand is also expected to peak during the festive seasons as compared to other periods owing to a sudden surge in household cleaning and revamping.
On average, around 900,000 tons per annum of decorative paint is consumed globally and supplied by the major paint companies. The rise in disposable income, and increasing construction and renewing the existing buildings are the factors driving the growth of the decorative paints market during the forecast period of 2019 to 2025. Additionally, reconstruction and renovation activities in the construction industry are boosting the global decorative paints market.
Global Decorative Paints Market: Leading Segments
APAC is noted as the key region for the growth of the decorative paints market, with a maximum share of 44% during the forecast period. The growth rate is increasing in APAC, because of rapid industrialization and growth in the automotive industry. The surge in the construction industry, especially in countries like China and India is increasing the purchase size of decorative paints. Decorative paints have a share of 75% of the overall paint market in India. Asian Paints is leading the market in this segment. Analyst of the report says that architectural coatings application is dominating among other diverse applications such as commercial, and residential sectors; it is estimated to grow with a good CAGR around 5.6% during the forecast period 2019-2025. Architectural coatings are the coatings applied on profitable and non-profitable buildings for both decorative and protective purposes.
Global Decorative Paints Market: Trends
- New technological advances, such as nanostructured paintings, is driving the growth of the market. These paintings open new applications by providing self-cleaning, antimicrobial, light-emitting, sound-dampening, and anticorrosive functions in the construction sector.
- ItalyaColour Texture is a game-changer when it comes to decorative paint techniques for the home. It is a unique Italian paint product that helps one achieve highly specialized paint finishes and textures in interiors. The specialized finishes include graphic shapes, marbleizing, strie, and painted floors.
- According to Forbes, in 2018, there were 3.6 billion smartphones are active in use. Increasing the development of smartphone applications, decorative paints manufacturers are providing consumers with decorating advice and information about their brands "at their fingertips".
- Investment in the construction of new buildings has a strong positive connection with the sales of home paint. In the U.S., an evolving housing recovery is fuelling demand for decorative paint by making consumers more interested in value-added products.
Global Decorative Paints Market: Competitive Landscape
AkzoNobel reported paint and coatings sales of $11.46 billion as of 2017, with 33% of revenue breakdown by business unit for decorative paints in APAC. In 2108, Company opened the world’s most advanced and sustainable paint plant in Ashington, U.K. This will be the production center for its leading global brand, Dulux, which was also voted the healthiest brand in the UK.
Some of the other players operating in the global decorative paints market are Kansai Paint Co. Ltd., Sherwin-Williams Co., ICI Paints, DuPont Coatings and Color Technologies Group, BASF Coatings AG, PPG Industries Inc., and Dow Coating Materials.
Talk to one of our sales representative about the full report by providing your details in the link below:
A. Decorative Coatings Market
B. Paints and Coatings Market
What can you expect from the report?
The Decorative Paints Market is Prepared with the Main Agenda to Cover the following 20 points:
- Decorative Paints Market Size by Product Categories & Application
- Decorative Paints Market trends & Relevant Market Data
- Manufacturer Landscape
- Distributor Landscape
- Pricing Analysis
- Top 10 End-user Analysis
- Product Benchmarking
- Product Developments
- Mergers & Acquisition Analysis
- Patent Analysis
- Decorative Paints Market Demand Analysis (Revenue & Volume)
- Country-level Analysis
- Competitor Analysis
- Decorative Paints Market Shares Analysis
- Value Chain Analysis
- Supply Chain Analysis
- Decorative Paints Market Strategic Analysis
- Decorative Paints Market Current & Future Market Landscape Analysis
- Opportunity Analysis
- Decorative Paints Market Revenue and Volume Analysis
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q. Does IndustryARC provide customized reports and charge additionally for limited customization?
Response: Yes, we can customize the report by extracting data from our database of reports and annual subscription databases. We can provide the following free customization:
- Increase the level of data in the application or end-user industry.
- Increase the number of countries in geography chapter.
- Find out market shares for other smaller companies or companies which are of interest to you.
- Company profiles can be requested based on your interest.
- Patent analysis, pricing, product analysis, product benchmarking, value and supply chain analysis can be requested for a country or end-use segment.
Any other custom requirements can be discussed with our team, drop an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss more about our consulting services.
About IndustryARC: IndustryARC is a Research and Consulting Firm that publishes more than 500 reports annually, in various industries such as Agriculture, Automotive, Automation &Instrumentation, Chemicals and Materials, Energy and Power, Electronics, Food and Beverages, Information Technology, and Life sciences and Healthcare.
Mr. Venkat Reddy Sales Manager Email: email@example.com Contact Sales: +1-614-588-8538 (Ext-101)