Top Daily Fantasy Cricket Picks for Mumbai vs Chennai
Posted: Apr 05, 2019
Players you can pick for your Daily Fantasy Cricket team for Mumbai vs Chennai in Indian T20 league 2019.
Mumbai faces off against Chennai in what promises to be a mouthwatering clash at the Wankhede Stadium in Mumbai on Wednesday, April 3. While on paper, it is a clash between two evenly matched teams. While Mumbai has been struggling so far in the league, Chennai looks to have carried forward the same momentum from last year. Mumbai is at the bottom half of the Points table with one victory in three games. Chennai, on the other hand, has three in three and have a clear lead against every other team in the league. While cricket fans, in general, will be excited for a match of such standard, fantasy cricket league players will have their task cut out as they have to choose the best-combined XI between the two teams. With so many players performing at the top level, it is not an easy task and other factors come into play. But that’s where we come as here is our probable playing XI for both the sides followed by our top five Daily Fantasy Cricket picks for Mumbai vs Chennai:
Mumbai vs Chennai: Probable Playing XIAlthough both teams are almost poles apart as far as results are concerned if there’s any similarity it has to be their team selections. Both Mumbai and Chennai have a plan in hand and have maintained a similar structure in every match. While one team’s plan has worked like a charm, the other one’s is faltering and will need some tweaks. While Chennai will most likely play the same team that beat Rajasthan on Sunday, Mumbai could make a change or two with the introduction of the highly-rated bowler Alzarri Joseph in the squad. Mumbai Indians need this victory to stay alive in the season and will be sure to go all guns blazing for the Mumbai vs Chennai encounter on Wednesday.
Mumbai predicted 11: Yuvraj Singh, Lasith Malinga, Rohit Sharma (c), Kieron Pollard, Mitchell McClenaghan, Suryakumar Yadav, Quinton de Kock (wk), Jasprit Bumrah, Hardik Pandya, Krunal Pandya, Mayank Markande
CSK predicted 11: Shane Watson, Ambati Rayudu, Suresh Raina, Kedar Jadhav, MS Dhoni (c & wk), Dwayne Bravo, Ravindra Jadeja, Mitchell Santner, Deepak Chahar, Shardul Thakur, Imran Tahir
T20 League Match 15: Top Mumbai vs Chennai fantasy cricket picks –
- MS Dhoni – Wicketkeeper/Batsman,
- Chennai skipper MS Dhoni got into the act in the League 2019, as he struck a beautiful half-century to take his side to a defendable total against Rajasthan on Sunday. CSK who were struggling, in the beginning, was slow to switch gears, but Dhoni used his experience to great effect as he took his team to a total of 175. He could be one of the very first picks while picking your best for you fantasy cricket league pick.
- Imran Tahir – Bowler,
- ChennaiWhat a start to the season this veteran South African bowler has had. Imran Tahir has been absolutely sensational for the Chennai since the start of the season. Tahir is a great pick for your Mumbai vs Chennai fantasy cricket match team.
- Quinton De Kock – Wicket-keeper/Batsman,
- MumbaiAnother Proteas who has had a good few months, Quinton De Kock has been a great contributor for Mumbai in T20 league 2019. With a half-century against Punjab, de Kock showed why is one of the most dangerous batsmen in form and is a good daily fantasy cricket pick.
- Krunal Pandya – All-rounder, Mumbai
- All-rounder who is an expert in breaking partnerships, Krunal Pandya is exactly the player Mumbai will want while bowling against a strong attack team like Chennai. Krunal Pandya revels in getting those odd wickets and is a player who can have a huge impact on Wednesday’s Mumbai vs Chennai fantasy cricket league match.
- Jasprit Bumrah – Bowler, Mumbai
- Mumbai has a great bowling attack and it is actually a wonder that are leaking so many runs. Leading from the front, Bumrah has been sensational for Mumbai and have given very few runs in the death overs. His yorkers are near-perfect and almost unplayable and are a smart pick for your fantasy league team.
An ardent follower of cricket. Cricket enthusiast who eats and lives cricket. Hobby is playing fantasy cricket.