The World of Submersible Pumps
Posted: Jun 12, 2014
Sourcing and pumping water from beneath the ground requires great skill and use of ultra modern equipment. A submersible pump helps in pumping out water and other fluids from places where water should not be. There are different types of submersible pumps available for a variety of different functions. For example, some are designed to stay fully submerged in water, while others need to be placed in dry areas. Thus, it is important to understand about the different types of submersible pumps to gain clarity about which pump one should opt for.
Types Of Submersible Pumps
The advantages of submersible pump depend on the type you select. The two main types of submersible pump include:
- The Sump Pump,
- The Sewage Pump
These submersible pumps are used with borehole and fountain pumps. The motor of the submersible pump is fitted tight under the outer shell so that the pump can work efficiently and effectively underwater.
Rating Submersible Pump
- Max Head: Max head is defined as the measuring unit for the height of water that can be pushed by the pump. For example: if a submersible pump has a max head of 3, the pump can push water upto 3 feet in height.
- GPH: GPH or Gallons Per Hour is the amount of water a pump can push in an hour. The GPH usually differs for indoor and outdoor pumps. A smaller submersible pump can generally suffice the work for any indoor area.
Capabilities Of Submersible Pump
- When compared to conventional pumps, the efficiency of submersible pump is high. When they are placed underwater, they can easily detect the level of water and start or stop the function of the pump.
- Another important advantage of this pump is that it does not produce any sound like its other counterparts. The outer covering of Submersible pump is designed to serve as a sound barrier.
- Safety is another important aspect that users look for in a submersible pump. Submersible pumps are extremely safe to use. No hazardous component is attached to the pump that can harm anyone. In addition to this, they are easy to maintain, fix or re-install. As an added layer of security, these pumps come with all the essential coats and covers.
Based in Rajkot, Gujarat, Ankeeta Pump Industries is a reputed name in Plumbing Industry in India. With years of experience, the company has carved a niche in manufacturing, supplying and exporting Submersible Pumps and Submersible Pump Control Panels worldwide. The company offers high performance Mini Open Well Submersible Pump, V4 Submersible Pump, Horizontal Open Well Submersible Pumps, Heavy Duty Submersible Pump etc. For more details, you can log on to http://www.ankeetapump.in/.
Ankeeta Pump Industries - Manufacturers,Suppliers and Exporters of Submersible Pumps, Submersible Pump Control Panels etc.