Telemedicine Technologies Global Market Report By Size, Type And Industry | 2022
Posted: Apr 18, 2019
The printing inks Market Research Report from The Business Research Company, offers a growth analysis, size, segmentation, geographies and forecast.
Printing Inks Market Characteristics
The printing inks manufacturing market consists of the sales of printing and inkjet inks and inkjet cartridges by entities (organizations, sole traders or partnerships) that produce printing and inkjet inks and inkjet cartridges.
Checkout Report: https://www.thebusinessresearchcompany.com/report/printing-inks-market
The global chemicals market, of which the printing inks market is a segment, reached a value of nearly 3,375.8 billion in 2018, having grown at 1.0% since 2014, and is expected to grow at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of about 5% to nearly $4,241.6 billion by 2022. The printing inks market was the smallest segment in the global chemicals market in 2018. The printing inks market accounted for about 1% of the chemicals market. The ethyl alcohol and other basic organic chemical market is the largest segment of the chemicals market, accounting for about 26% of the chemicals market, worth nearly $893.8 billion globally and has grown at a CAGR of about 0.8% during the historic period. It is expected to grow at a CAGR of around 4% during the forecast period.
Companies Mentioned in printing inks Market Report:
- DIC Corporation,
- Flint Group,
- Sakata Inx,
- Siegwerk Druckfarben AG & Co.
- Altana AG.
Request Free Sample Report@ https://www.thebusinessresearchcompany.com/sample.aspx?id=1851&type=smp
DIC Corporation was the largest company in the printing inks market with about 10% share in 2017. It is a fine chemicals company engaged in the manufacturing and sales of printing inks, synthetic resins, organic pigments and PPS compounds worldwide. The company operates in more than 60 countries and territories It was established in 1908 and is headquartered in Tokyo, Japan, with around 20,628 employees as of 31 December, 2017.
Printing Inks Market Size
The printing inks market size is expected to reach nearly $25 billion in 2021 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of slightly more than 2% during the forecast period. The growth in the printing inks market is due to Increase in demand from the packaging industry and economic growth.
Avail Discount On printing inks Market Report: https://www.thebusinessresearchcompany.com/sample.aspx?id=1851&type=discount
Table Of Content
1. Executive Summary
2. Printing Inks Market Characteristics
3. Printing Inks Market Size And Growth
5. Printing Inks Market PESTEL Analysis
6. Printing Inks Market Customer Information
7. Printing Inks Market Regional And Country Analysis
8. Printing Inks Market Segmentation
9. Printing Inks Market Segments
10. Global Printing Inks Market Comparison with Macro Economic Factors
11. Printing Inks Market Comparison With Macro Economic Factors Across Countries
12. Asia-Pacific Printing Inks Market
13. Western Europe Printing Inks Market
14. Eastern Europe Printing Inks Market
15. North America Printing Inks Market
16. South America Printing Inks Market
17. Middle East Printing Inks Market
18. Africa Printing Inks Market
19. Printing Inks Manufacturing Market Competitive Landscape
20. Printing Inks Market Key Mergers And Acquisitions
21. Market Background: Chemicals
25. Chemicals Market Geography Regional and Country Comparison
26. Chemicals Market Key Mergers And Acquisitions
28. The Business Research Company
About The Business Research Company:
The Business Research Company is a Business Intelligence Company which excels in company, market and consumer research. It has offices in the UK, the US and India and a network of trained researchers in 15 countries globally.
The Business Research Company
Europe: +44 207 1930 708
Asia: +91 8897263534
Americas: +1 315 623 0293
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://in.linkedin.com/company/the-business-research-company
The Business Research Company's management has more than 20 years of varied business research experience. They have delivered hundreds of research projects to the senior management of some of the world's largest organizations.