Best Security Camera System- The Ultimate Comparison
Posted: Apr 23, 2019
Want to give your home the best protection? Or are you looking for the best shield for your office? There are so many security cameras available in the market, but it's hard to choose the best one. But no more confusion, as we are here with the ultimate comparison. Have a quick look below and select the best security camera system from our gwsecurityusa.com store.
Which one is the Best Security Camera System?
We have researched through more than 500 security cameras. Our gwsecurityusa.com checked all the features of different cameras and came up with some fantastic camera models. gwsecurityusa.com offers you two types of security cameras, i.e., HD camera surveillance system, and an IP camera system. HD cameras are analog and operate over the camera coaxial cable, but IP cameras operate wirelessly or over CAT 5/6 cable. Both of these are cost-effective, but each has its value.
However, let’s check out our comparison report now.
Why should you choose HD Security Camera?
Better performance, 1080p high resolution, wide angle aperture, clear and prominent night vision- all of these features make the HD Security Camera one of the best. It is ideal for home security, business surveillance, monitoring your property and more. Check out the key features of the HD camera below.
You can easily upgrade the camera
- Switching out the recorder or camera is hassle free
- Camera coaxial cable transmits over 500 feet
- Pan-Tilt-Zoom feature available
- Ample of storage
Features of HD Camera DVRs
All HD camera DVRs of our gwsecurityusa.com has the capability of playing the video with 1080p or higher resolution
- The motion detection process is amazing
- You will get the video playing features like playback, live watching, round the clock surveillance
- Mobile remote access to control the camera with your phone; also accessible from a tablet, PC or other internet connected devices
- You can retrieve the footage with date and time easily
- Set-up process, installation is quite simple as the UI is pretty much user-friendly
Why select an IP Security Camera?
If you are looking for a security surveillance camera that can cover a large area? Then IP Security Camera Systems are the best for you. Network Video Recorders operate IP cameras. Unlike DVR, NVR uses CAT5 Ethernet cables to stream the footages. Moreover, these are the Motorized Security Camera, so you don’t have to relocate physically.
Our gwsecurityusa.com is offering you a wide range of commercial-grade IP NVR recorders. You can say the NVR is the heart of your IP camera system. Check out the list of the feature below.
You can see the live footage directly in your mobile, tablet or PCs screen
- The web-interface is integrated and user-friendly with Motorized Zoom Camera feature
- You can customize the recording by choosing to record on a motion or a schedule
- Infrared bullet camera, IP dome camera system, PTZ controllable camera, wide angle dome camera- each one is compatible with our NVR
We have provided every detail of these HD and IP security cameras. Now it’s up to you to choose one as per your requirements. Keep all points in mind and then go for it. If you need further information, you can drop a comment below.
If you are looking for Best HD-Coaxial DVR Company, HD IP NVR Manufacturer, Coaxial HD Security Camera, Coaxial Security Camera Company then you can visit https://www.gwsecurityusa.com/ or call 626-350-0555