Things To Consider While Sourcing Private Label Hair Care Products
Posted: May 09, 2019
Salon owners always prefer free samples before buying natural or organic private label hair care products from manufacturers. It is because the market of organic products is vast and getting most natural cosmetic range is tricky. This is because some brands sell cheap products that don’t meet the market standards.
There are private label cosmetic manufacturers who claim to provide custom formulated organic products for the salon and beauty industry, but only fewer of them meet the expectations of the customers. Disagreements don’t shut the business of the manufacturers. If one customer cancels the deal; another customer who is ready to pay less for cheap products closes the deal.
If you are a salon owner and want to have loyal customers, you must consider these things while sourcing private label hair care range from manufacturers.
Within the cosmetic industry, private label for salons is the keyword that has been searched for many times. Salons need to remember these tips while finding the right private label company for them. If you own a salon, you must be clear on your intent and you should know your product buyers. If you are a startup, get products in small quantity and create your followers. Find out what your buyers expect from your range of products and choose the best private label manufacturer for the production.
Take these questions to your manufacturer to evaluate his proficiency:
- 1. What type of advantages do you provide me as a private label manufacturer?
- 2. If I am keen about your product offering and needs 40 pieces or less, what stocks do you have?
- 3. For my extent of things, which sort of bungling suits best for me?
- 4. When you get the list of products, ask them which of them are:
a) Sulfate free
c) Paraben free
d) MIT free
e) Not tested on Animal
Why you should go with the private label manufacturer and not with other suppliers?
There are several differences that make private label manufacturer an ideal partner to start small cosmetic products business. When you hire a private label manufacturer to get your custom formulated hair care range, you get multiple benefits, such as:
- 1. Brand Control – When you take a franchise of any hair care product, original manufacturer or company doesn’t allow you to have complete control over the branding process. But with private label manufacturers, things are different as you are the merchant who is eligible to add his branding to the products created by the private label manufacturer. In fact, the entire decision on labeling and packaging is taken by merchant only.
- 2. Direct Product Control – As a salon owner, you deal directly with the manufacturer to produce your custom range of hair care products as per your expectation and requirement. From raw materials to formula, everything is decided by you.
3. Ability to Start – You don’t really require a manufacturing unit to produce your hair care products when you have private label hair care products manufacturers at your side. You get access to start your business initially with low investment.
4. Loyal Customer Base – When you get a custom range of hair care products, you make a different approach for targeting your customers. This is something that draws a loyal customer base for your business. Because your product is unique, and everyone would like to try it; chances are more than they like it if the product matches the quality standards of the beauty industry.
Private label hair care products are best when made with natural ingredients. Parabens and sulfate not only deter the quality of the product but also harm your hair and skin. So, if you are planning to launch your new hair care range under the name of your salon, get in touch with a reliable private label manufacturer. Ask him the questions we have discussed and remember to fetch out the benefits you would be getting when signing the contract with the manufacturing partner.
Hara Naturals is one of the leading Contract Cosmetics Manufacturers of 100% Natural and Ayurvedic cosmetic products for body, skin care & hair care from India.