How do I recover my Zoho email account, in case I've forgotten the password?
Posted: May 12, 2019
Zoho is a free email service and its application is available in iPhone, iPad, Android, and Blackberry mobile devices. You can also personalize your email account if you have a domain link. Lots of unique and additional features are associated with Zoho Mail like familiar interfaces, multi-level folders, different templates, keyword shortcuts, drag and drop facilities, rules and filters, and customized account personalities. Apart from all the facilities, Zoho always remains ahead to assist their clients with technical solutions. Since we have a team of experts and professionals who promise to offer the extraordinary Zoho Customer Service at our toll-free helpline number, therefore, customers are not required to get worried for their account issues. The only thing you need to do is to pick up your phone and contact our team members at +1-877-637-1326 and get solutions within seconds. You need not go here and there as all tech services will be provided at your doorstep and just on a single call.
In the case you've forgotten your ZOHO account password, Zoho Mail provides two options for account recovery.
- You can recover your account either using your registered mobile number or secondary email id.
- In the login page, enter your Zoho email id and click the 'Forgot Password' link.
Follow the steps that proceed and fill in the required details to recover your account.
Steps to configure Zoho mail account as IMAP
- Log into your Zoho Mail account to enable IMAP access.
- Dispatch the Microsoft Outlook application in your framework.
- Go to the Tools menu, and select the Accounts option.
- Select the Other Email choice.
- enter(Zoho email address,password,username,select IMAP,incoming server( imappro.zoho.com),select SSL to connect,outgoing server(smtp.zoho.com),select override default port,set port number to 465,click add account
- After the record subtleties are approved, the subtleties will be shown in the Accounts tab.
- After the account details are validated, the details will be displayed in the Accounts tab.
- Close the Accounts tab, and you will probably get to your Zoho Mail account on Outlook for Mac.
enable POP access
- login to Zoho mail
- go to setting
- navigate to mail accounts>POP access
- 4enable POP in two ways(all emails, email that arrive from now)
There are some Zohomail Common Email Issues:
Issues in POP and IMAP
Problems in reading and composing emails
Problems in receiving mail and attachments
Unable to block the unwanted e-mail address
zoho mail troubleshooting
zoho mail server issues
zoho mail security issues
zoho mail server down
zoho mail service down
issues with Zoho mail
If you are facing Zoho Mail related issues, do not hesitate and contact us for complete and adequate assistance. We have a team of certified engineers who possess rich technical expertise which makes the best to cope up with an increasing number of Zoho Mail issues. With Zoho technical Helpline Support, you can easily get complete account details on a toll-free number. Whether you have any issue related to contacts, calendar, push notifications, virus protection, spam filters, search options or mailing management; just call at our toll-free number and get unlimited free services at your doorstep.
Hi myself marry sons, I am a Sr. Technical Analyst at webmail Help Desk Solution Co, which offering online webmail support services for technical webmail issues & problems.