Global Wholesale Market Characteristics | Size | Overview (2019-2022)
Posted: Jun 13, 2019
A report from The Business Research Company shows that the "Global Wholesale Market 2019" is expected to reach a value of nearly $47768.95 billion by 2022, significantly growing at a CAGR of 5.8% during the forecast period.
The wholesale market consists of sales by wholesalers. These entities (organizations, sole traders and partnerships) wholesale merchandise including the outputs of agriculture, mining, manufacturing, and certain information industries, such as publishing. The wholesale trade comprises purchasing, storing and selling merchandise to wholesalers or to other wholesalers and providing related services such as breaking bulk. This industry includes wholesale agents and brokers who arrange the purchase or sale of the goods owned by others, on a fee or commission basis. The wholesale industry also includes business to business electronic markets and platforms and agents that facilitate wholesale trade that do not own or handle the products they sell.
Explore Complete Report "Global Wholesale Market 2019" at: https://www.thebusinessresearchcompany.com/report/wholesale-global-market-report
The wholesale market expected to reach a value of nearly $47768.95 billion by 2022, significantly growing at a CAGR of 5.8% during the forecast period. The growth in the wholesale market is due to increased disposable incomes, growth in B2B business, and entry of many large wholesalers in the industry.
The Wholesale industry can be further categorized into Segments: Durable Goods Merchant Wholesalers, Non-Durable Goods Merchant Wholesalers and Wholesale Electronic Markets and Agents and Brokers.
Major Key competitive players in the global Wholesale report include AmerisourceBergen Corporation, C&S Wholesale Grocers Inc., McKesson Corporation, Walgreens Boots Alliance, ARROW ELECTRONICS INC., US Foods, Avnet Inc., Performance Food Group Company, WPG Holdings, and Cardinal Health Inc.
Request a free sample of report: https://www.thebusinessresearchcompany.com/sample.aspx?id=1920&type=smp
Few Chapters from Table Of Content:
- Executive Summary
- Report Structure
- Wholesale Market Characteristics
- Wholesale Market Product Analysis
- Wholesale Market Supply Chain
- Wholesale Market Customer Information
- Wholesale Market Trends And Strategies
- Wholesale Market Size And Growth
- Wholesale Market Regional Analysis
- Wholesale Market Segmentation
- Wholesale Market Metrics
- Asia-Pacific Wholesale Market
- Western Europe Wholesale Market
- Eastern Europe Wholesale Market
- North America Wholesale Market
Avail Discount On Report: https://www.thebusinessresearchcompany.com/sample.aspx?id=1920&type=discount
Reasons To Purchase:
- Gain a truly global perspective with the most comprehensive report available on this market covering 50+ geographies.
- Create regional and country strategies on the basis of local data and analysis for the market.
- Identify growth segments for investment in the market.
- Outperform competitors using forecast data and the drivers and trends shaping the market.
- Understand customers based on the latest market research findings.
- Data and analysis throughout the report is sourced using end notes.
- Benchmark performance against key competitors.
- Utilize the relationships between key data sets for superior strategizing.
- Suitable for supporting your internal and external presentations with reliable high quality data and analysis.
- Report will be updated with the latest data and delivered to you within 3-5 working days of order.
Analytics for business decisions, digital transformation in wholesale and intelligent warehouses integrating technologies are the major trends witnessed in the global wholesale market.
With emerging markets growth, technology development, the scope and potential for the global wholesale market is expected to significantly rise in the forecast period.
The Business Research Company is a Business Intelligence Company which excels in company, market and consumer research. It has offices in the UK, the US and India and a network of trained researchers in 15 countries globally.
The Business Research Company (https://www.thebusinessresearchcompany.com/)
Europe: +44 207 1930 708
Asia: +91 8897263534
Americas: +1 315 623 0293
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://in.linkedin.com/company/the-business-research-company
The Business Research Company excels in company, market and consumer research. Our team consists of 90+ professionals working to create high quality market reports that can either be accessed through our research center.