Marble Benchtops – A Beautiful Addition to Your Kitchen
Posted: Jun 17, 2019
So you are planning to revamp your kitchen. Probably you’ll be looking for the best benchtops for your kitchen. Choosing the best kitchen benchtop is one of the most important decisions you will make in your kitchen renovation project. In fact, Benchtops are an integral part of your kitchen design.
If you are looking for some unique options for your benchtop, why not go with marble? Marble is a beautiful material, and people are attracted to it due to its luxury and grandeur. Besides being a beautiful addition to a kitchen, homeowners looking to sell their property are utilising marble slabs in their kitchens as a point of differentiation.
However, this reputation has lent itself to the impression that marble is inaccessible for most homeowners. This is often a misconception as many marble slabs are similar in price to the marble-look reconstituted stone, which is quite popular with homeowners.
Avant Stone, Sydney’s leading natural stone supplier, has noticed uplift in the demand for natural stone, in particular marble slabs in Sydney.
In marble slab, there are ever-popular colours such as:
- Calacatta Oro slabs: White background contrasted with grey / taupe veins offering a high-end luxury;
- Carrara Slabs: White / light grey marble contains soft veining / or cloudy appearance, ever popular due to its versatility and affordability;
- New York Marble Slabs: A translucent white marble and with sharp purple veins that can be back lit.
One of the popular options for homeowners who are looking for a modern and chick look for their house is Grey coloured marbles such as Grey Horizon & Blue de Savoy. The use of marble offers a homeowner a point off difference when attracting buyers and a uniqueness that cannot be replicated with a man-made product.
Features of marble benchtops
- One of the significant reasons why marble benchtops are in demand is its elegant looks.
- It can be an extremely beautiful choice for your kitchen.
- This igneous stone is available in an array of beautiful, subtle colours. The choice of hues is endless.
- Marble stays cool naturally, and it is not a big heat conductor.
- Though it is a soft stone, it is highly durable.
When you visit a marble slab supplier like Avant Stone, you are carefully guided through the whole process of selecting your stone. In a property market that is tapering off, it is ever important that homeowners offer a point of difference looking to prospective buyers. It often takes only two or three buyers who are in love with your home to drive the value higher and higher.
Marble slabs through their uniqueness and their versatility, can offer that wow factor which prospective buyers tend to fall in love with. Visit a marble stone supplier in Sydney such as Avant Stone today to select your very own unique marble slab.
NihilRawal is the director of Avant Stone, the leading marble slab supplier in Sydney. To find out more about natural stone slabs, visit www.avantstone.com.au.
Avant Stone brings together 20 years of stone industry experience to provide you with a range of globally sourced stone tiles and slabs. We aim provide you quality service and distinctive stone products for your home or your commercial space.