7 Tips for Digital and Social Media Marketing Success in 2019
Posted: Jun 20, 2019
One of the best things you can do improve your website traffic is by employing Digital Marketing and Social Media Marketing techniques. You need to make sure that specific methods are followed to achieve the desired results for your campaigns effectively. We have created a list of seven essential techniques that you can use to achieve success in your digital marketing efforts in 2019. With the help of these techniques, you can automatically increase the chances of your business success online.
You can also take the help of digital marketing services to do the job for you from a reputed digital marketing agency. However, you will also need to know the basics that you can start with. Moreover, if you can find and employ e-commerce SEO services, you will be much better off with your online marketing.
- 1. Update Your Website Regularly - One of the most important things to take care of is your online presence. Regularly updating your website with useful and relevant information will not only improve your Search Ranking but also help you achieve an edge across the industry. Consistently updating your website will help in keeping the SEO relevant and fresh. In general terms, this is known as SEO Evergreening. Make sure you have a blog or a news section where new things are updated regularly. This will give a head start to your business.
- 2. Offer Exceptional Customer Experience - Customer service is something about building a brand reputation. The day when link building was enough to lure customers to your website is long gone. You need word-of-mouth marketing to make sure people like what you are doing and earn customers who become the agents of your company. By making sure that you provide customer service, you will understand that it helps your customers to better connect with your business.
- 3. Master Local SEO - With local SEO, you can capture localities who are searching for your business. It is much easier to convert a sale with proficiency in Local SEO than rank for a general keyword that is much harder to rank and convert. Conversions can be dramatically improved using Local SEO techniques.
- 4. Build an Online Reputation Management Strategy- Only getting customer reviews and feedback isn’t enough to drive traffic to your website, but you need to create a strong online reputation management strategy. It is important to come across key platforms from where you are getting the reviews. The reputation strategy is a set of guidelines that focuses on who will respond to all the reviews; both positive and negative. Also, keep a note on the type of language used to respond to the reviews.
- 5. Combining the Power of SEO and SEM- Both Search Engine Optimization and Search Engine Marketing is pivotal tools that can enhance your online presence and convert site visitors into potential buyers. If you want to leverage the benefit of search engine result pages, it is important to make your website appear both on paid and organic search results. SEO helps to improve the website ranking on search engines, whereas SEM makes the best use of advanced tactics such as Pay-per-click (PPC) to bring faster results and more customer attention.
- 6. Create Customer-centric Landing Pages- You should focus on building customer-centric landing pages emphasizing on specific keywords and content to target audiences and industries. Make sure your content is relevant and informative with a strong call to action message in the end.
- 7. Making Your Social Media Presence Count- Different social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram have become one of the potent vehicles to surge your brand visibility and keep your customers updated about the latest products.
To succeed in local SEO, you need to make sure about using regional-specific keywords throughout your website, and that your business. Also, make sure your business name is consistent across the web. Understand that online marketing is similar to offline marketing. You need to be consistent, create brand value, and your idea to the core so that your end users can easily understand and connect with it.
Kevin is a content strategist in Brainvire InfoTech Inc. He provides wordpress development services to small and mid-sized businesses. He enjoys web development, ecommerce programming, and plugin development.