- Views: 9
- Report Article
- Marketing & Advertising
- Press Releases
Factory Automation Market 2017 by Key Trends, Segmentation, Consumption, Export, Import and Forecast
Posted: Jun 22, 2019
Factory automation is the use of computer aided control devices to automate the operations of industrial processes in a controlled manner. The global Factory Automation Market is anticipated to grow at a stable and satisfactory CAGR of ~8% to reach USD ~240 Billion by 2022, between 2016 and 2022.
The prominent players in the factory automation market are - Siemens AG, ABB Ltd, Emerson Electric Corporation, Rockwell Automation, Honeywell International Inc., Schneider Electric, Rexroth Bosch Group, Mitsubishi Electric Corporation, Yokogawa Electric Corporation, and Omron Corporation.
Get Free Sample Copy of Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/3565
- Lower operating cost, efficient manufacturing, lower rates of error due to reduced human intervention, lower wastage, synchronisation of procedures, quality production, faster product lifecycle and others.
- Growing industrial base especially of developing nations and rising number of factories
- Increasing technological capabilities of sensors and automation technology and the advent of robots
- Rise in demand due to development of complementary industries such as automotive industries
- Growing awareness of workspace security and hazards and concurrent rise in cost of noncompliance and legality of accidents cases in factories
- Improvements in machine interface and control of the factory automation equipment
- Growing interconnectivity between network and machines, development of advanced analytic automation technology, internet of things, developments in computer aided systems, etc.
- Growing centralisation of manufacturing and need for greater control over manufacturing variables
- Growing need for multiple processes operations and mass production by reducing time and high production quality.
- Need for factory process restructuring
- Large share of small scale industries in industrial base of nations like India having low buying power
- Fragmented company structure with poor flow of process resulting in disoriented manufacturing
- High cost of installation and maintenance
- Opposition to automation by trade unions emerging out of threat of loss of employment
- Lack of awareness, scarcity of investment and lack of trained manpower
- Lack of awareness and scarcity of investment
Segments of Factory Automation Market:
- Type: Programmable Automation, Fixed Automation, Integrated Automation, Flexible Automation. Fixed automation has the largest market share by type and is anticipated to reach USD 120 billion by 2022.
- Technology: Programmable Logic Controller (PLC), Programmable Automation Controller (PAC), Distributed Control System (DCS), Human Machine Interface (HMI), Supervisory control and data acquisition (SCADA). SCADA is anticipated to grow with the fastest CAGR growth of 10% during forecast period 2016-2022.
- End user: Semiconductor & electronics, Packaging & processing, Energy & Power, Printing & converting, Automotive, Manufacturing, Others. The end user segment is expected to be dominated by the manufacturing sector and is expected to reach USD 50 billion by the end of the forecast period.
Regional Analysis of Factory Automation Market:
Asia pacific, North America, Europe and Rest of the World constitute the regions of study for the global factory automation market. The increase in the number of industrial robots into the U.S. is expected to drive the U.S. market for factory automation.
The European market is expected to be led by Germany on account of its large automotive industry and presence of world class large players such as Volkswagen, Mercedes Benz, Audi, and others. The high cost of manpowerin these regions coupled with the research ecology is expected to drive the market.
The Asian pacific market is expected to generate the fastest growth led by Japan, China and India.
The Middle East and Africa market is expected to be dominated by Saudi Arabia, UAE while Africa is expected to result in moderate growth because of small industrial base.
- Process Automation and Instrumentation Manufacturers
- Industrial Robot Manufacturers
- MES (Manufacturing Execution System) and MOM (Manufacturing Operations Management) Players
- System Integrators
- Government Organizations
- Research/Consultancy firms
Get complete Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/factory-automation-market-3565
TABLE OF CONTENTS
List of Tables
TABLE 1 GLOBAL FACTORY AUTOMATION MARKET, BY TYPE, 2016-2022 (USD BILLION) 17
TABLE 2 GLOBAL FIXED AUTOMATION IN FACTORY AUTOMATION MARKET, 2016-2022 (USD BILLION) 18
TABLE 3 GLOBAL PROGRAMMABLE AUTOMATION IN FACTORY AUTOMATION MARKET, 2016 & 2022 (USD BILLION) 19
TABLE 4 GLOBAL FLEXIBLE AUTOMATION IN FACTORY AUTOMATION MAREKT, 2016-2022 (USD BILLION) 20
TABLE 5 GLOBAL INTEGRATED AUTOMATION IN FACTORY AUTOMATION MAREKT, 2016-2022 (USD BILLION) 21
TABLE 6 GLOBAL FACTORY AUTOMATION MARKET, BY TECHNOLOGY, 2016- 2022 (USD BILLION) 23
TABLE 7 GLOBAL SUPERVISORY CONTROL & DATA ACQUISTION (SCADA) IN FACTORY AUTOMATION MARKET,
2016-2022 (%) 24
TABLE 8 GLOBAL DISTRIBUTED CONTROL SYSTEM (DCS) FACTORY AUTOMATION MARKET, 2016-2022 (USD BILLION) 25
TABLE 9 GLOBAL PROGRAMMABLE LOGIC CONTROLLER (PLC) FACTORY AUTOMATION MARKET,
2016-2022 (USD BILLION) 26
TABLE 10 GLOBAL HUMAN MACHINE INTERFACE (HMI) FACTORY AUTOMATION MARKET, 2016-2022 (USD BILLION) 27
TABLE 11 GLOBAL PROGRAMMABLE AUTOMATION CONTROLLER (PAC) FACTORY AUTOMATION MARKET,
2016-2022 (USD BILLION) 28
TABLE 12 GLOBAL FACTORY AUTOMATION MARKET, BY END-USER, 2016-2022 (USD BILLION) 30
TABLE 13 GLOBAL MANUFACTURING IN FACTORY AUTOMATION MARKET, 2016-2022 (USD BILLION) 31
TABLE 14 GLOBAL AUTOMOTIVE IN FACTORY AUTOMATION MARKET, 2016-2022 (USD BILLION) 32
TABLE 15 GLOBAL PACKAGING & PROCESSING IN FACTORY AUTOMATION MARKET, 2016-2022 (USD BILLION) 33
TABLE 16 GLOBAL ENERGY & POWER IN FACTORY AUTOMATION MARKET, 2016-2022 (USD BILLION) 34
TABLE 17 GLOBAL SEMICONDUCTOR & ELECTRONICS IN FACTORY AUTOMATION MARKET, 2016-2022 (USD BILLION) 35
TABLE 18 GLOBAL PRINTING & CONVERTING IN FACTORY AUTOMATION MARKET, 2016-2022 (USD BILLION) 36
Know More about this Report @ https://www.marketwatch.com/press-release/factory-automation-market-size-share-trends-growth-factors-development-status-historical-analysis-competitive-landscape-opportunity-assessment-and-regional-forecast-to-2022-2019-03-01
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
Market Research Future
Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers
Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar,
Pune - 411028
+1 646 845 9312
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Ma