Invisalign - the Technology with Invisible Aligners
Posted: Jun 25, 2019
Smile and laughter are natural emotions that form an important part of every human’s life. Where laughter induces happiness and releases happy hormones in the body, some people hide their laughter or even themselves from other people. This is because of unaligned teeth that they are hesitant to show. This even sometimes lowers the self-esteem and confidence of some people that they force themselves out of social gatherings and start staying alone. Invisalign in Springfield is the solution to all this.
What is invisalign?
Every year technology finds new and improved ways for straightening teeth and invisalign is that advanced technology of dentistry. It is a comfortable, removable, and the invisible alternative to the traditional braces. It consisted of a series of clear aligners that gradually move teeth into the right position in week’s time. Every single aligner is unique and customized to suit the patient’s preferences and need. At present, the invisalign technology is the world leader of 3D printing and customized technology.
How does invisalign works?
- The process of invisalign in Springfield begins with the physical impression or the digital scanning of the teeth that happens at the first visit.
- The 3D impression is used for creating the 3D model of patients’ teeth. With the help of this model, doctors understand the pattern of the
- The data of the 3D impression is transferred to the data technicians, where a digital treatment plan, based on the doctor’s observation and prescription, is prepared.
- The plan acts as a guide to create a customized aligner for the patient.
- There is a series of aligners is created that the patient is required to change after every two weeks. Each aligner slowly put pressure on teeth and the gums for natural alignment of teeth.
- The patient needs to see the doctor in every couple of months so that the doctor can check the progress.
What are the benefits of invisalign?
Invisalign in Springfield has changed the way of straightening teeth. It helps in correcting overcrowding and overbites of teeth in a natural way without any surgery or metal braces. Using invisalign has the following benefits:
- Unlike traditional metal braces, it does not show but it is equally effective in treating a wide range of teeth straightening issues.
- Although there is no need to remove invisalign while eating and drinking but if the person wants to remove, then it is highly convenient to remove and store.
- There is no surgery or medication is required while using invisalign.
- Invisalign fits so well that the patient need not go to the dentist for refitting.
- The patient can easily remove and replace each aligner at home after every couple of weeks.
- Although the whole process may take from months to a year results of invisalign are permanent until teeth decay naturally.
- Anyone with natural teeth can opt for invisalign regardless of their age.
Dulac Dental of Springfield offers dental care services such as dental implants, Invisalign, endodontics, veneers, cosmetic restorations, dentures, CEREC crowns, and 3d X-Ray / CBCT, etc. in Springfield, Virginia. To know more, visit https://www.dulacdds.com/services-item/general-dentistry/.
I'm a freelance copywriter and I write on a variety of topics.