Wedding videography in mumbai
Posted: Jun 25, 2019
Its that time of the year when you get invited to weddings and more weddings. Wedding ceremonies cannot be completed without having good videography and photography. Let’s start on our great Indian wedding tamasha with colourful videos where your special day memories are captured forever, and it leaves you wanting more.Wedding Videography
- This is a compilation video of Vedic style wedding taking place, under a tree which was planted by the bride’s father years ago. The video is showing highlights of the wedding and other ceremonies through wedding videography, captured by professional videographers. To add the ‘wow’ factor to the video, it has been presented and edited with dramatic effects and moods. Running under five minutes time span, this wedding video is YouTube and other social networking websites upload-able. It has been presented in a trending style so that it appears more than a mere documentary of wedding ceremonies. Captured on different locations and after that edited and mixing different scenes have added a whole new dimension to the wedding and guest’s fun and frolic.
- Kerala Hindu wedding video has very beautifully captured wedding ceremonies in different celebration mood. Dance performances of relatives along with live-singing of the bride has been very beautifully edited and clubbed together. The mix of Carnatic and Punjabi music has added an appealing flavor to the video.
Highlights of the important ceremonies have been very well video-graphed right from the Mehendi ceremony to the final wedding day covering each and every ritual in an orderly manner. The wedding video maker has done full justice to the videography bringing out its charm via storytelling and little of creative editing.
3. The professional team of weddings cinematographers has very well shotted this KERALA PALAKKAD WEDDING highlight video. The team has very efficiently woven clear narration of special events into the video. Pretty pictures have come alive with excellent videography. Liveliness, merriment and joyous moments have been very well captured frame-wise in this wedding video. Bride photo shoot in her wedding attire is mesmerizing.
The destination wedding has been very well showcased with the complete coverage of the destination using aerial videography. Using black-and-white frames in between adds retro effects. This highlight wedding video of Kerala wedding through its art and expertise of the lens has captured the big day with state of the art status. Every frame shoot speaks for itself that how much precision and clarity has been inculcated for viewers delight.
4. This beautifully captured Kerala wedding film has all the impact-full highlights of the wedding ceremony. Alongside it has captured the frames of bride and groom in a calm and cool composure showcasing the romance and the chemistry amongst them. The flashback sequences in the video are very attractive as it narrates the whole background in a quick snap. This short video has been produced from the footage of the wedding shot earlier during the wedding day and before that.
This cinematic wedding videographer has narrated the whole journey of the wedding couple in this film within a few minutes. Storytelling skills of the videographer have done justice to the wedding ceremonies making it look like a short clip from some Indian film industry. The editing job has brought glory to simple looking attires of the bridge and the groom. Every frame captured, be it with family or of the couple, appears eye-catching and wanting for more. The music playing in the backdrop adds to the merriment.
5. Captured with the eye-catching views and details, cinematic wedding video skills in this Agri – Koli wedding shot in Mumbai are showcased with precision and perfection. The highlight that the videographer had selected to compile in the video speaks a lot about their professional excellence. The wedding videographer prices for the services can be checked online or through telephonic conversation before meeting in person. Excellent team of passionate photographs, videographers, designers, and editors have worked together to create this beautiful wedding highlight video masterpiece.
Mostly shot on the wedding destination, it highlights joyous the rituals before marriage day and the grand finale that is wedding day grandeur. This cinematic wedding video showcases the grandeur of Mumbaiya style wedding. Be it the ceremony of Haldi or sangeet, and every clipping has been rendered the perfect look through combined efforts of the videographer’s team. Take the entry of Barat or arrival of the bride in the pandal; all have emerged in film style exuberance.
6. This Nirankari style wedding video has been shot at Samode Palace in Jaipur, Rajasthan. The destination wedding has been beautifully covered with a lens, and the highlight video showcases human emotion and love through the best wedding videographers team. The right angles of the funky moments shot add spice to the video. Featuring contemporary video highlights, the exuberance of the big fat wedding taking place in the royal palace amid greenery has an actual conversation in between to add realism and connectivity to the video.
Various ritual along with varmaal and sermon gave by Gurumaa of the family have been excellently captured. The reception party held post marriage in the palace itself is grand on full of masti and dance. Groom’s live singing for the bridge is, and their wedding attire resembles that of some yesterday’s Maharaja and Maharani.This video has been covered on a lavish budget, but various wedding videography packages are also available to suit budget requirements.
7. The professional videographer for the wedding has made the ordinary looking moments of celebration during the wedding, very special and memorable throughout the life of the couple and the guests. The video has been shot in Bahrain, the place where the wedding took place and Dubai where the reception party was held. The video highlights the destination, the bride, and the groom in close association with their relatives.
The joyous movement, various rituals and all important ceremonies along with a close-up shot of bride and groom make the video different from the league. The video has been very well edited to feature how the event progressed and end up on high notes. The masti at reception party is total dhamaal.
Different wedding video packages are available, so choose according to your budget if you are looking for professional videographers for your Big day’s moment capturing most artistically.
8. The team of one of the best wedding photographer and videographer have created the live edited highlights video of the wedding that took place in the city of lakes – Udaipur. The wedding took place in two stages, namely Christian mode and the Hindu wedding with all the proper rituals making their way in the course of the wedding. And each of the wedding styles has been very well captured by a team of experts.
The excitement and fun of the groom and the bride has been shot with precision. All the family members and relatives have worked together to make the wedding shoots distinguishing and lavish affair. For the desired output, the team of the photographer and videographer has done their best and came out with the excellent result in the form of highlight video. The storytelling moments, along with the spontaneous and necessary frames, have been mixed with portraiture and directed moments to create the masterpiece differently.
9. For the best wedding videos, just like the way the celebrity Neeti Mohan and Nihaar Pandya had, hire the best team of cinematic videographers. The short video has conveyed every essence of the wedding with profound interest to human emotions and love.
The very touching video has been created professionally by experts at Falaknuma Palace. The videographers have very deeply understood nature and have been brought out the inner beauty of wedding ceremonies through creative videography. The destination wedding is very well captured frame wise.
Wedding video prices can be checked with the wedding videography studio. The bride in her pink lehenga and groom in his shervani are no less than Raja and Rani. A quick glimpse at the pre-wedding shoot is fantastic and would leave you asking for more. The video is Facebook, Instagram, and other social media platforms, uploadable.
10. This Indian wedding video highlight has done complete justice to the wedding ceremonies coverage. Inspired by Bollywood movies, it efficiently and professionally inculcates both real-life stories and cinematic imitation for that added wow factor to the video. The makeup, haldi, sangeet, and all the ceremonies are well covered in a highlight video that can be uploaded on social media platforms. Live dance performance of the couple, proposing to each other and much more add realism to video.
The perfect mix of background music along with the beautifully edited frames of exclusive interviews of family and friends add a touch of connection. Live performances and the party mood is reflected and captured well in the DJ night and Sangeet ceremony. The wedding cameraman has done an excellent job of transforming and manifesting reality into a highlight video. Be it the romantic frame or ritual/ceremony; lenses have created grandeur in each shoot.
The Jigsaw is a video production company headquartered in Mumbai and operating across the globe. Headed by media professionals, associated with leading broadcasters in the country. The Jigsaw is into video production, animation.