Is Preschool Better Than Staying at Home?
Posted: Jul 04, 2019
If you have children between the ages of 2 and 5, you know well that you have to make an important decision on whether or not to enrol them in child care. But, you’ll probably be confused, afraid that your child is too small to start schooling and anxious about how they may cope with the separation. Well, you don’t have to. A quality child care centre in Five dock can help your children.
Young buds gain a lot from early childhood program as it is designed to learning through play. In fact, children develop social and emotional skills and learn how to get along with other children to play, share, and contribute. Several findings show that children who have attended early childhood program perform well in academics than those who don’t. So, why not send your child to quality child care in Five Dock when it can help and is good for your kid?
Here are a few good reasons why early childhood education is good for your child than staying at home?
- Early experiences with routine, exploring the world around them, and playing with other children are crucial for a child, and early education goes beyond in-classroom learning.
- Early education is an opportunity for your kid to be in a structured setting with a group of children from various backgrounds and teachers where they will learn to share, to follow certain instructions, and basic mannerism. Every child should have this sort of experience before they start school.
- Learning pre-math and pre-literacy skills will help your child learn things quickly. But, this won’t cut the playtime that every child deserves. Good child care in Five Dock NSW gives both.
- Your children will learn how to socialise, compromise, share, respect others, and more importantly, solve problems. In child care, your children will gain a sense of self, explore, play with other children, and build confidence.
- Four and five years children tend to ask more questions about the world around them. The teachers at the preschool will teach your children to find answers by exploring, experimenting, and sharing.
Early childhood education is all about learning while having fun. It may be a roller coaster ride for both you and children initially. But, you will be happy about the decision of sending your child to the preschool.
The author owns reputed child care in Five Dock. Caring 4 Kids provides high-quality care and early childhood program tailored to your child’s individual interests, strengths, and abilities. Visit http://caring4kids.com.au/ for more details.
We are a family owned & operated company, offering quality care & education for over 10 years. We have have child care centres in Five dock & Leichhardt.