A Healthy Manhood Depends on Protection – Choosing the Right Rubber for the Best Experience
Posted: Jun 30, 2014
Sensually active men know that maintaining a healthy manhood requires wearing rubbers, both to help prevent pregnancies and to help prevent the spread of transmissible diseases. While many men do not relish the experience of wearing rubbers, proper male organ care demands their use. The good news is that there are more rubber options available than ever before.
The spice of life
Variety is the spice of life, so spicing up one's intimate life may now include choosing from an array of different rubber possibilities. Gone are the dayfs when a rubber was a one-size-fits-all affair, available only in a sickly, transparent white. There are far too many options for the local medical store to carry them all, but the adventurous man can seek out more outré options online – and can be comforted by the knowledge that ever more interesting latex variations are being developed even as he reads this.
So what are some of the options in rubber protection?
- Color. This was one of the first changes to come onto the market; adding a few new tints to rubbers was a no-brainer. But the choice of colors now is staggering: everything from subdued yellows to neon greens. In the modern world, a guy can choose a rubber to enhance the mood, match his bed sheets or make his tool shimmer.
- Size. Whether a man has a monster or a mini, there's a latex friend that's just the right size somewhere out there.
- Shapes. Some rubbers are totally straight, letting a tool's personal shape shine through. Others have reservoir tips, are pinched just below the head or flare out. A man can model a few and ask his partners for feedback on what best suits him.
- Flavors. Some manufacturers create rubbers with a taste to them, especially useful for practicing safe oral contact. For those partners with a taste for alcohol or cigarettes, there are even some with Scotch or tobacco flavors.
- Tips only. Currently in development and not yet marketed or approved, this rubber variation is intended to cover only the head, rather than the entire shaft.
- Accordion style. A new rubber, made of silicone, is the accordion-style, which is something of a combination of a male organ sleeve and a rubber. The sculpted silicone allows for easier application.
- Instructional. For the man who might like a few hints on how to enliven his lovemaking, some rubbers are packaged in covers which illustrate one of 64 kama sutra positions.
- Application-assisted. Currently available in South Africa, these latex friends make sliding the rubber onto the male organ easier. Each rubber comes attached to a plastic guide which can be easily removed once the rubber is in place and ready for action.
- Spray-on. Germany is developing rubbers from a can. Using a medical latex design that is used to create instant bandaging, this will allow a man to create a rubber on the spur of the moment.
- New age options. Some rubbers are available that are environmentally friendly or are made of organic ingredients.
- Musical. Still in development, several inventors are racing to create rubbers that play music or make other sounds when engaged. (The couple may still need to provide their own heavy breathing.)
With so many varieties available (and more to come), no man has an excuse for not using a rubber to ensure he has a healthy manhood. By the same token, with a simple way to maintain his overall male organ health – that is, through the use of a quality male organ health cream (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil) – no many has an excuse for a dry, wrinkly or otherwise unhealthy tool. Regularly using a cream that includes a powerful double team of moisturizers (such as shea butter and vitamin E) can provide the hydrations that a man's male organ so desperately needs. A cream that also contains a superior antioxidant such as alpha lipoic acid can help stem early cell aging, and prevent the cracked, wrinkled appearance that too many male organes develop.
Visit http://www.man1health.com for additional information on most common male organ health issues, tips on improving male organ sensitivity, and what to do to maintain a healthy male organ.