Avoid These Music Mistakes At Your Wedding
Posted: Jul 12, 2019
All of us know that it is the musician's responsibility to decide which music should be played at which moment, but still as a host, it's your responsibility to make your wedding memorable. It is the responsibility of the party host to plan well for keeping the guests happy at the venue.
Today, in this article, we are going to discuss the mistakes you must avoid at your wedding party. So, without wasting much time, let's get started:
- Not playing the music that your guests want to hear
- Abruptly and continuous switching from one genre to the next
- Just playing songs from one single genre
- Choosing songs with awkward or inappropriate lyrics
Let us discuss the points in detail:
- Not playing the music that your guests want to hear: this is one of the most common mistakes people make during their wedding. I know it's your wedding, but you want to marry when people around you are happy. This is the thing people overlook most of the times. Hence, we always take care of it.
- Abruptly and continuous switching from one genre to the next: suppose a piece of soothing music is playing in the background, and you guys are really enjoying it and suddenly your musician (or DJ) changes it to a hard rock kind of music. At this moment, you will be left puzzled because people were not ready for this. Your music should not kill the overall music vibe. Your musician should know to read the guests and plan the music accordingly.
- Just playing one genre song repeatedly:Your guest demographic is different, so you must take care of all your guests musically speaking. You cannot stick to one genre song and think all would like it. Maintain the energy levels of all the generations. You can even Download Free Piano Wedding Music to match the taste of people's good music.
- Picking up songs with awkward or inappropriate lyrics:Your guests’ ages lie from the younger generation to the older one; hence, it's essential to realize the lyrics of the songs you have listed. Along with it, make sure the music is not too loud. You want to send the guests back to their home carrying pleasant memories, not pounding migraines! Hence, it's better to keep it calm, soothing, and pleasant to hear. Always err on the side of caution. Also, take care of the place where speakers are installed, so you don’t deafen your guests.
Time to sum up:
So, these were some of the mistakes you must avoid at your wedding. Wedding Ceremony Pianist Philadelphia understands the momentum of the wedding atmosphere and thus will prepare adequately and set-up the critical components before your big day so that you don't stress. It is important to leave the responsibilities in the safe, professional hands who know well how to get a crowd pumping.
The advantages of choosing an experienced entertainment partner like Arnie Abrams Entertainment will give you a memorable and entertaining Wedding day.