How can you Invest in Silver in India?
Posted: Jul 15, 2019
Silver- the adored metal that is affordable and a smart investment option as well. Silver has been a traditional currency for centuries. Over and over again it has proved its worth and stability. However, the silver rate in India might make an individual have second thoughts about its worth as an investment option. Having said that, silver is precious in the various ways that you will find out in this article.
Silver has seen a rapid rise its investments be it bullions, coins, and bars. Indian Bullion offers 999 finesse 24 karat silver coins and bars for the purchase. These prices are lower as compared to market spot prices. The rise in the demand for the precious metal is because of its lower prices as compared to the surging price of gold.
There are various reasons to make an investment in silver. Its unique molecular structure makes it an indispensable product in major medical and industrial applications. Its scarcity would create a shortage of the precious metal.
What kind of silver should I invest in?
In order to make an investment in silver, check what kind of silver is available for the purchase. Silver that comes in the impure form of utensils, jewelry, and alloy mixtures isn’t preferred to buy. If you want to invest in silver, silver bullions must be your investment option.
What is offered by Bullion India over traditional silver?
- Purity- Bullion India offers a variety of silver coins and bars for sale. It is available in 1gram - over 500-gram coins along with the large silver bars. The major benefit of investing your money in silver bullions is the purity that it offers. The silver coins and bars are 999 fineness 24 karats, up to the mark with global standards. These bars and coins are engraved, certified and then acceptable across the globe.
- Easy payment options- In order to ease out the purchasing process, bullion India offers systematic investment plans to the silver buyers. When purchasing a large amount of silver, the ease of payment that comes in installments offers the much-needed flexibility. These installments starting from Rs. 1000 a month. Silver can be bought based on the silver rates in India on that given day.
- Spot Rates- Bullion India offers spot prices that are lower as compared to the Indian market rate of silver.
- No Brokerage- Brokerage isn’t applicable when an account is opened or any sale or purchase transaction is made.
- Delivery to your Doorsteps- Once a buyer buys silver in a specific quantity based on the silver rates in India on the current day, by making a complete payment inclusive of a vendor’s nominal premium, (s) he can redeem the silver bullions and get it delivered to his/her doorsteps.
- Vaults- A silver buyer can opt for vaults for the storage of his/her silver. It is provided free of cost by Bullion India.
You may like to read about What Is Cloud Accounting