Samsung Launches Galaxy Note 10 and Note 10+
Posted: Aug 12, 2019
Samsung is set to release new flagships under the Galaxy Note Series after they released Galaxy S10 and S10+ earlier this year. The latest flagships under the note series are released in the form of phablet at a New York held event.
The latest smartphones are released in two sizes. The Galaxy Note 10 has a display of 6.3 inches, while the Galaxy Note 10+ packs a 6.8-inch display. The difference does not just end with the display, of course. Specifications like camera, battery life, RAM are also different in the two flagships.
Source: Galaxy Note 10 and Note 10+
The flagships come with a display that Samsung calls Infinity-O. The design for the Note 10 series comes with a display punch hole which is centrally located and also there is limited bezel on the below and top areas. The fingerprint is now transferred to the display itself; however, Samsung is continuing with the glass curved design on both sides.
Here are all the details you need about the new Galaxy Note additions.
Samsung Note 10 and 10+ Availability and Price
The starting price for Samsung Galaxy Note 10 is 1099$, while the Galaxy Note 10 is available at the cost of 949$.
- Prices are as follows:
- Samsung Galaxy Note Ten Plus 12 GB RAM and 256 GB storage – 1099$
- Samsung Galaxy Note Ten Plus 12 GB RAM and 512 GB storage 1199$
- Samsung Galaxy Note Ten 8 GB RAM and 256 GB storage – 949$
- No SD card slot is available for the Samsung Galaxy Note 10, but the - Note 10+ comes with SD card support of up to 1 TB.
Samsung Note 10 and 10+ features with S-Pen stylus
The S-Pen stylus feature has been improved by Samsung this time around. While it used to support Bluetooth connectivity, now it comes with Air gesture support. Also, handwriting recognition has been added to the Note 10 series. This makes it easy for you to create files, as now you just have to scribble in your handwriting, and the file can be converted into any text format. The handwriting recognition supports several different languages. The S-Pen can also act as a Bluetooth device for capturing images like its predecessor Note 9.
Samsung Dex is now available on the flagships, and with it, you can connect the device to any screen. You can use HDMI cable or a basic Type-C cable to connect the device.
Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ Specs
- 6.8-inch Display with Infinity-O AMOLED with 3040×1440 pixels along with a density of 498ppi.
- Measurements of 7.7×16.2x 0.79 cms and weight of 198 grams.
- 2.7 GHz octa-core processor powered by Exynos 9825.
- 12 GB RAM in two variants of 256 GB and 512 GB.
- Three rear cameras with 121 MP lens, 16MP ultra-wide lens, and - 12MP photo sensor.
- Front camera with a 10 MP F2.2.
- Android 9.0 Pie OS.
- A battery of 4,300 mAh with 45W fast charging support.
- USB Type C port with no headphone jack.
Samsung Galaxy Note 10 specifications
- A 6.3 Inch Infinity-O AMOLED display with 2280×1080 pixels resolution and 401ppi pixel density.
- 3500 mAh battery life.
- Two rear cameras with 12MP dual-lens and 16 MP wide camera sensor.
- The front camera of 12 MP with 2.1 telephoto sensor.
The Fuser unit available in your printer is a part of the printer, and it is consumable and always needs replacement.