Nano Metal Oxide Market Highly Favorable to the Growth Rate By 2025
Posted: Aug 24, 2019
The global nano metal oxides (NMO) market is expected to reach USD 9,48 billion by 2025, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. The market is expected to positively influenced by investments in the biomedical, personal care, and electronics sector.
Nano metal oxides are complex chemical compounds which possess the potential to be extensively in the electronics, energy, defense, and paints & coatings sector. NMO’s are manufactured from metal oxides using a different process, the most common one being the sol-gel process.
NMO’s are utilized in the production of cement, inks, plastics, and rubbers. It is also used as a catalyst and stabilizer for the chemical manufacturing industry. Pharmaceutical and diagnostic companies are continuously investing in research & development operations to introduce advanced solutions for the treatment of various diseases. Nanoparticles play a significant role in drug delivery systems and clinical diagnosis.
To request a sample copy or view summary of this report, click the link below:https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/nano-metal-oxide-nmo-market
U.S. nano metal oxide market by product, 2014 - 2025 (USD Million)
Further key findings from the report suggest:
- The global nano metal oxides demand was USD 4,200 million in 2016 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 9.5% from 2017 to 2025
- The silicon dioxide segment occupied the largest share in 2016 on account of its extensive use in the manufacture of glass, rubber, coatings, medical, optical, and electronic devices
- The magnetic properties of iron oxide are one the prime reasons it is used as a contrast agent inmagneticresonance imaging (MRI) systems
- Titanium dioxide and zinc oxide are widely used in personal care products and paints & coating
- The zinc oxide segment is projected to grow at the highest CAGR over the forecast period. Nano zinc oxide absorbs and reflects UV rays and therefore is used in sunscreens
- Nano gold, silver, and platinum oxides are also widely for vitro & vivo diagnostics, nutraceuticals, and in the production of biocompatible materials
- The electronics &optics segmentaccounted for more than 35% of the overall NMO market and is anticipated to witness the highest growth rate over the coming years
- Increasing disposable income and investment in technologically advanced devices is projected to boost demand for NMO’s in the electronics sector
- Favorable government & private investments in the aerospace & defense industry is also expected to contribute to the demand for NMO’s over the coming years
- Key players includeSigma-Aldrich Corporation, US Research Nanomaterials Inc., EPRUI Nanoparticles & Microsphere, Nanophase Technologies Corporation, and Nanoshel LLC
Nano Metal Oxides Product Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- Aluminum oxide
- Iron oxide
- Titanium dioxide
- Silicon dioxide
- Zinc oxide
- Electronics & optics
- Medical & personal care
- Paints & coatings
- Energy & environment
Grand View Research, Inc. is a U.S. based market research and consulting company, registered in the State of California and headquartered in San Francisco. The company provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. To help clients make informed business decisions, we offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a range of industries, from technology to chemicals, materials and healthcare.
Grand View Research, Inc. is a U.S. based market research and consulting company, registered in the State of California and headquartered in San Francisco. The company provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting