What are the trending Digital Marketing services?
Posted: Aug 24, 2019
Digital marketing is always a trending topic and keeps on evolving from time to time. Marketers, start-ups, small businesses should always stay ahead of the updates and easily adapt to emerging technologies. Getting updated on various digital marketing trends will help the company grow its business and generate leads, improves the relationship with the customers and help to build new relations.
When we talk about what is trending in digital marketing, then we have many topics to talk about. From time to time the technology keeps on changing and we need to plan and strategize and get updated with it.
Below are the few trending digital marketing services that you can think of if you want to improve your marketing strategy and increase your ROI.
1. Voice search: It is searching for queries by voice. It is a speech recognition technology that helps the users to search for anything that they want by saying it aloud rather than typing the query. You can use voice command to search for anything on the internet or on your phone.
Voice search is the next big thing on the internet, people are already using it. Can you believe, the recent stats say that 41% of adults and 55% of teens use voice search daily to get their queries answered. This is trending because it is more convenient to search, faster searches are equal to faster answers.
2. Augmented reality marketing: This tool is trending because marketers believed that customers should try before they buy. Markets are driven by the needs and desires of the consumers and making the process of buying easy will improve the user experience which will, in turn, increase the profits of the business. Augmented reality is bringing the unreal environment into a more realistic experience.
Few of the businesses that are using AR are:
We can say that the digital world is getting a lot more real
3. Influencer marketing: It is influencing the people to buy a product or service through an influencer. Businesses hire an influencer who is having a huge following in social media, they help you by spreading a word about your product and make it reach to your target audience.
Many businesses after they have stopped endorsing celebrities and started promoting their products through influencers, found out that they are a greater number of conversions when promoted by real people rather than celebrities.
- Micro-moments: Micro-moments is where people turn to their devices when they need to learn something, do something, watch something, buy something, or discover something. Predict the micro-moments for your consumers and help them by answering when the moment occurs. Micro-moments create a seamless customer experience across all media channels and on devices by providing a digital experience that’s relevant to consumer needs and quickly connecting to them and answering to their queries.
- Social media stories: People got crazy over social media stories when they were first introduced by snapchat. This was later introduced by Instagram and Facebook and now YouTube has also unveiled its own story format. This is quite a great opportunity for marketers to promote their product as it is set for a certain period and can make good use of FOMO (fear of missing out). Business marketers can interact with their customers through Q&A sessions, ask reviews, show them the making of a product. This helps to promote engagement and increase brand awareness.
So, with the new trends in the block, businesses should stay updated with the technology and satisfy their customers. The customers are the people who rule the market and satisfying them will bring the perfect ROI and boost your business sales and brand awareness.
Meta Descriptions: Digital marketing is always a trending topic and keeps on evolving from time to time. Find few trending digital marketing services that increases your ROI.
I am an SEO Analyst working in a leading digital marketing agency.