- Views: 2
- Report Article
- Home & Garden
- Home Improvement
Five Common Air Conditioner Problems
Posted: Aug 25, 2019
Are you looking to find out some of the most common problems associated with the air-con in Singapore? Air conditioners are known to develop a few functional and mechanical issues over time. Once these problems begin to crop up, you will not be able to enjoy the full function of your air conditioner within your home during the hot seasons trusted aircon service company.
The following are 5 of the most common problems of an air conditioner.
1. The air-con unit fails to turn on
- There are occasions where you will switch the air conditioner unit on but it will not respond accordingly despite it being connected to the power aircon servicing.
- This particular problem more often than not comes about as a result of broken or burnt wires hence the disconnection of power to the unit.
- This problem can also be caused by a faulty thermostat or transformer aircon repair.
- When dealing with any of the mentioned problems, it is recommended to have a professional carry out a check on your unit and sort the problem accordingly aircon servicing singapore
- Another sign showing that the problem may be connected to wiring occurs when the switch turns itself off or takes a good amount of time before powering.
- Immediately you experience such a problem, switch the unit off then contact a specialized repair firm for assistance.
2. Leakages from the air-con unit
- Whenever water begins to drip from your unit, this automatically shows the presence of a leak which will require immediate action.
- When immediate action is not taken, it can encourage the growth of mold and mildew on all the affected sections such as the cooling and heating fins aircon maintenance.
- When such areas are covered by the mold, the system becomes ineffective.
- The leak may be caused by a defective condensation pan or blocked drainage.
- When you hire a professional to check on your unit, they will be able to give the right diagnosis and solution.
3. The unit powers on but fails to work
- Another common aircon problem is its failure to cool or even heat your home despite the fact that it is switched on aircon service in singapore.
- This may come about as a result of different problems which may include a defective grill or refrigerant.
- When it comes to the refrigerant, the size may not be adequate enough to effectively cool the whole house aircon gas topup.
- When dirt begins to slowly clog the grill and no action taken to have it cleaned up, it will end up affecting how the unit functions.
- One of the best ways to go about preventing such a problem, is by having it checked by an expert who will not only diagnose but also provide adequate solutions for the problems involved in ventilation, heating system best aircon service.
- If the diagnosis has been linked to the refrigerant, then the spare parts used must be genuine.
- If the grill is the main cause of the malfunction then it has to be thoroughly cleaned out aircon chemical overhaul and aircon chemical wash.
4. The external fan vibrates but fails to work as expected
- The main function of the external fan is to help remove the heat found within the room and releases it into the atmosphere.
- However, if the external fan has a faulty motor or capacitor then it will not be able to work as expected aircon servicing promotion.
- Such a problem will require immediate attention which in most cases is replacement.
5. The air-con unit produces unexpected noises
- There are occasions where your air-con unit will function effectively but produce strange and irritating noises in the process aircon servicing price.
- The noise produced can either be rattling or hissing sounds.
- As earlier stated, this noise can be quite irritating and can be a source of distraction especially within an office or a bedroom where people are trying to fall asleep.
- This irritating noise can either be produced immediately the unit is switched on or within a short time after the unit has been powered on and running.
- One of the major causes of this problem is a worn out fan belt aircon service company.
- This is something that gradually happens over time and as the unit is used continuously.
- The noise can also come about as a result of rust formation on various sections of the unit.
- Other than a unit running effectively, it should be able to do so without emitting any irritating noise general aircon service.
- The only sound that is expected from such a unit is that of hot or cold air gushing from the unit.
- In case of any problems, you should seek advice from a professional company that handles various air-com models aircon general service.
For more details: https://letscoolaircon.com.sg/
299, River valley road,
Telephone: +65 98623678
Email: info@ letscoolaircon.com.sg
We are doing Air conditioner Service And installation in Singapore our Services: Chemical Wash, Chemical Overhaul, Aircon Repair, Antibacterial Steam Cleaning