Global Additive Manufacturing Market Set to Grow at Healthy CAGR of 14.20% by 2026
Posted: Aug 25, 2019
Global additive manufacturing market is expected to rise from its initial estimated value of USD 3.99 billion in 2018 to an estimated value of USD 11.56 billion by 2026 registering a CAGR of 14.20% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in the market can be attributed to the rising occurrence of structural heart diseases and technological developments in the industry.
Additive manufacturing is also called as 3D (three dimensional) printing, and it is utilized for the creation of 3D objects. The 3-D object is created using computer, to create the object, additive processes are used. The 3D objects can be modified as per the industry requirement. The numerous industries which include 3-D object are healthcare, automotive, education, government, research, defense, aerospace, consumer products and industrial.
Download exclusive PDF sample report@ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-additive-manufacturing-market
Competitive Analysis: Global Additive Manufacturing Market
The global additive manufacturing market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of additive manufacturing market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors: Global Additive Manufacturing Market
Few of the major market competitors currently working in the additive manufacturing market are 3D Systems, Inc., 3T Ltd., Biomedical Modeling Inc., ENVISIONTEC, INC., EOS Systems Inc., Integer Holdings Corporation, GPI Prototype and Manufacturing Services, LLC., Surgival, SLM Solutions, Xilloc Medical B.V., Dentsply Sirona, Renishaw plc., Stratasys Ltd., Morris Technology, Materialise, Limacorporate S.p.a., ExOne among others.
Market Segmentation: Global Additive Manufacturing Market
- By Technology (Powder Bed Fusion, Directed Energy Deposition, Binder Jetting, Sheet Lamination),
- By Materials (Homogeneous Materials, Heterogeneous Materials),
- By Material Type (Plastic, Metal alloy, Rubber, Others),
- By Products (Surgical Equipment, Prosthetics & Implants, Tissue Engineering),
- By End-Users (Automotive Manufacturing, Consumer Products, Government/Military, Architecture, Healthcare, Academic Institutions, Dental, Others),
- By Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa)
- The growth of several industries including as automotive, FMCG, semiconductor, manufacturing, aerospace, food & beverages, healthcare serves as a stimulant for the growth of additives manufacturing market.
- Rising demand for additive manufacturing in the dental and medical industries drives the growth of this market.
- Reduction in the prices of additive manufacturing-based machines and fall in the prices of 3D printers would fuel the growth of the market.
- Growing awareness amongst the people would increase the demand for additives.
- The increased investments in the Research and development of better software and technology, and the development of innovative equipment’s and their applications, fosters the growth of this market.
- Regulatory hurdle in many countries is one of the constraints for the market.
- The limited access of additive manufacturing in the underdeveloped and developing economies would restrain the growth of the market.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global additive manufacturing market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market.
Data Bridge Market Research
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches.