Beginner Guide for Direct Cremation in Bay Area
Posted: Aug 30, 2019
Direct cremation also called as simple cremation is the primary type of cremation. However it’s the cheapest cremation option and is given by the most funeral directors. So, if you are not thinking to plan an elaborate funeral for you or your loved one, direct cremation in Bay area may be the perfect solution for you. Through this guide, we will tell you what it includes, how it work and benefits does it offers.
A direct cremation is a disposition alternative in which the body is cremated in the days instantaneously following the death, without a funeral service in advance. This option is best for families who desire something self-effacing and are on a budget.
What’s involved in direct cremation service?
- The funeral home will lift the deceased body from the death place. After that they will deliver your loved one dead body to the crematorium.
- After the cremation, you can assemble the remains or ask them to send the ashes wherever you want.
- The facility will deal with all the necessary paperwork, such as permits and death certificates.
Things you can eliminate by selecting direct cremation
- grave opening and closing expenses
- headstone or grave marker
- costly casket
- funeral home employees and facilities charge
- Transportation fees (hearse, flower car, utility vehicle, etc.)
- funeral plot or mausoleum crypt
- viewing or visitation costs
- mausoleum or grave liner
- cosmetic and hairdressing charges
- funeral chapel or church fees
Advantages of direct cremation In Bay area
- The price is as little as a sixth of the expenditure of traditional services. There is no requirement to disburse for embalming, a strongbox or monument, the service itself, and many extra expenses connected with a conventional burial service
- A direct cremation is often considered more environmentally friendly as there is no disturbance to the earth through the process. Harmful chemicals like formaldehyde, phenol, and methanol will not get released, even if you decide to bury their ashes in the ground.
- Most memorial services take place in the first few weeks after a death, but this time can be hectic and devastating. With direct cremation, families can delay the memorial service until they’re prepared.
- Simple cremation is simpler and more convenient. The whole affair generally takes place in just two or three days. Also, it needs less time dedication from the family. This can be particularly significant if surviving family members are sick, disabled, or live in distant areas.
All-Inclusive Complete Cremations - $700. Our compassionate team is specializing in cremation and funeral services in Tampa, Florida.