How To File RTI To Uttar Pradesh Government
Posted: Aug 31, 2019
Right to Information (RTI) is act of the Parliament of India to provide for setting out the practical regime of the right to information for citizens and replaces the erstwhile Freedom of information Act, 2002. Under the provisions of the Act, any citizen of India may request information from a "public authority" (a body of Government or "instrumentality of State") which is required to reply expeditiously or within thirty days. The Act also requires every public authority to computerize their records for wide dissemination and to proactively certain categories of information so that the citizens need minimum recourse to request for information formally.
Issues which are usually faced?
- Issues regarding Civil Aviation problems can be addressed to the Concerned Department
- Issues regarding the Agricultural problems can be addressed to Agricultural Department.
- Issues regarding Co-operative Society can be addressed to Department of Co-operative society.
- Issues of Minority can be addressed to the Concern Department.
- Majority of the Social Problems may be addressed to the Social Welfare Department.
There are many other several issues which may be addressed to the concerned Departments.
List of Government Departments in Uttar Pradesh:-
- Department Of Additional Sources Of Energy, Government Of Uttar Pradesh
- Administrative Reforms Department
- Agriculture Department
- Agriculture Education & Research
- Animal Husbandary
- Appointment & Personnel
- Backward Welfare
- Cane Development
- Directorate of Civil Aviation
- Department Of Commercial Taxes
- Department of Co-operative Society
- Cultural Department
- Dairy Development Department
- Chief Electoral Officer
- The Disability Empowerment Department
- Entertainment Tax
- Department of Excise
- External Aided Project
- Department of Finance
- Fisheries Department
- Food & Civil Supplies
- Environment, Forest and Climate Change Department
- General Administration
- Ground Water Department
- Directorate of Higher Education
- Home Department
- Department of Horticulture and Food Processing
- Housing and Urban Planning Department
- Information and Public Relations Department
- Department of IT & Electronics
- Department of infrastructure and industrial Development
- Irrigation and Water Resource Department
- Khadi and Village Industries
- Labour Department
- Land Development and Water Resource
- Legal Department
- Department of Legal Metrology
- Department of medical education
- Medical Health
- Minor irrigation department
- Minority Welfare and Wakf Department
- MSME & Export Promotion Department
- National Integration
- Panchayati Raj Department
- Department of Parliamentary Affairs
- Department of Parliamentary Affairs
- Political pension department
- Prisons administration and Reform Services.
- Programme implementation Department
- Protocol Department
- Department of Public Enterprises
- Public Works Department
- Revenue Department
- Rural Development
- Rural engineering Department
- Sanik Kalyan
- Science & Technology
- Secondary Education
- The Secretariat Administration Department.
- Samgra Gram Vikas Vibhag
- Social Welfare
- Department of Sports
- Stamp and Registration Department
- Tourism Department
- Transport Department
- P. Reorganisation & Coordination
- Urban Development Department
- Urban Employment and poverty Alleviation Department.
- Women Welfare
- Youth Welfare
How to File Online RTI Application?
Filing RTI Online is the latest trend in today’s world, as we believe in quality work within our best comfort. Hence, for RTI Applications/First Appeals you can go to onlinertiapplication.com and file RTI by following simple steps. Through this you can file online RTI Uttar Pradesh to all Public Authorities, such as Ministries/Departments and few other Public Authorities of Central, Government and in District Level also.
This is the easiest and quickest way. You need a computer connected with Internet.
Step1: Firstly, you need to visit the website (www.onlinertiapplication.com). Click on the link to register.
Step 2: You need to fill the form which states your details.
Step 3: Click "Next" at the below.
Step 4: Now you have to fill the details regarding your query at the description box.
Step 5: Below that if you want you can fill the "Where to File" (optional).
Step 6: Once done, click Next and Submit your Form.
FastInfo Legal Services Pvt. Ltd is a company, providing assistance to the customer with ease and with a motive to resolve their issues at a go.