One person company
Posted: Sep 05, 2019
One person company is a unique concept introduced by the ministry of corporate affairs in order to encourage the small traders and entrepreneurs. With passage of time, the opc company mode of business organisation is all set to become the most preferred form of business organization especially for small entrepreneurs. The one person company concept holds a bright future for small traders, entrepreneurs with low risk taking capacity, artisans and other service providers.
ADVANTAGE OF ONE PERSON COMPANY REGISTRATION :
- Only one shareholder:-
Only a natural person, who is an Indian citizen and resident in India, shall be eligible to incorporate a One Person Company.
OPC Registration must have a minimum of 1 Director; the Sole Shareholder can himself be the Sole Director. The Company may have a maximum number of 15 directors.
- Freedom from Compliance:-
One Person Company Incorporation also gets freedom from complying with many requirements as normally applicable to other private limited Companies.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR ONE PERSON COMPANY INCORPORATION:
- Self attested copy of Identity Proof of Director (Copy of PAN Card)
- Self attested copy of Address Proof of Director (Voter ID/Aadhar Card/Copy of Passport/Driving License/Electricity Bill/Telephone Bill)
- Self attested copy of Bank Account Statement/Electricity Bill/Mobile Bill of director
- Passport size Photograph of director
- Copy of current Electricity Bill/Water Bill/House Tax etc for the premises proposed to be used as registered office of the company
- If Property is Rented, then Rent Agreement and NoC signed from owner of property.
INFORMATION REQUIRED WITH REGARD TO ONE PERSON COMPANY
- Director (& Nominee) Detail:
- Educational Qualification
- Profession/Occupation of Director with area of Operation
- Citizenship alongwith Residential Status of Director
- Place of Birth of Director
- Permanent & Present Residential Address of Director
- Contact Number of Director
- E-mail Id of Director
- Company Detail:
- Preference wise proposed names of the Company with Significance of the name
- State in which Company is to be registered
- Authorized and Paid Up capital of the Proposed Company
- Main Object of the Proposed Company
- Division of paid Up capital among the Subscribers.
- Number of Proposed Directors
- Details of Nominee person.
- Number of Proposed Shareholders
- Whether the promoters are carrying on any Partnership firm, sole proprietary or unregistered entity in the name as applied for?
- Whether the proposed name(s) contain(s) name of any person other than promoter(s) or their close blood relatives?
- Whether the proposed name(s) include(s) the name of relatives?
WHAT YOU GET
- Unique Director Identification Number (DIN) for Life time
- Digital Signature Certificate (DSC)
- Reservation the name for your company
- Certificate of Incorporation (COI)
- Rubber Stamp of the company
- PAN Card of the company
- Proper Incorporation file
- Draft Copies of MOA & AOA
- Bank account opening documents
Ezzus India Private Limited is a platform to simplify to start business and after related matters. We are committed to helping startups and small business in solving legal compliance related to starting and running their business or licenses and regi