Battery Electrolyte Market is Projected to Register a Healthy CAGR of 8.1% in the Forecast to 2025
Posted: Sep 08, 2019
Battery Electrolyte Market is expected to reach USD 6.74 billion by 2025, from USD 3.53 billion in 2017 growing at a CAGR of 8.1% during the forecast period of 2018 to 2025. The upcoming market report contains data for historic year 2016, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025.
A battery is a product that is able to stock electrical energy in the form of chemical energy and then convert into electricity whenever needed. It has three main components such as anode, cathode and electrolyte. The chemical electrolyte helps in the movement of electrical charge between cathode and anode. Electrolyte of a battery is composed of soluble salts, acids or other bases in liquid, gelled and or in dry formats which helps the battery to work.
Download PDF Sample report @ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-battery-electrolyte-market
Key Market Competitors: Global Battery Electrolyte Market
The key players operating in the global battery electrolyte market are
- Mitsubishi Chemical Holdings
- Hitachi Chemical
The other players in the market are Sumitomo Corporation, Toray, Mitsui Mining & Smelting Company, Showa Denko, Pulead Technology Industry, DOW Chemical, BASF, Nei Corporation, Toda Kogyo Corp, Nexeon Limited, Toda Kogyo Corp, Nichia Corporation, Sustainable Enterprises Media, Inc., Ube Industries, Nexeon Limited, Pulead Technology Industry, Asahi Kasei Corporation, ENTEK, NEI Corporation., Kureha Corporation, Johnson Matthey and many more.
Market Segmentation: Global Battery Electrolyte Market
- By Battery Type (Lead-acid, Lithium-ion, Nickel Metal, Others),
- By Electrolyte Type (Sodium Chloride, Nitric Acid, Sulphuric Acid, Others),
- By End User (Automotive, EVs, Portable Devices, Industrial, Others),
- By Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa)
Competitive Landscape: Global Battery Electrolyte Market
The global battery electrolyte market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of battery electrolyte market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
- Increased in the production of HEV, PHEV, and Electric Vehicle Battery (EV)
- Rising demand for Li-ion technology in renewable energy industry
- Increase in the demand for smart devices and other consumer electronics
- Strict attention for the safety requirement for batteries during operation
- Inadequate charging infrastructure
Key Insights in the report:
- Historical and current market size and projection up to 2025.
- Market trends impacting the growth of the global battery electrolyte
- Analyze and forecast the battery electrolyte market on the basis of battery type, material and application
- Trends of key regional and country-level markets for processes, battery type, material and application
- Company profiling of key players which includes business operations, product and services, geographic presence, recent developments and key financial analysis.
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market.
Data Bridge Market Research
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches.