Grab the Competitive Edge Your Business Needs
Posted: Oct 12, 2019
"If you don’t have a competitive advantage, you don’t compete" – Jack Welch
In the ever-competitive world of business today, efficiency is the key to survival and prosperity. Having a competitive advantage over your competitors allows you to be differentiated in the market and to attract consumers to your product or service over others. But how to integrate this in your business?
The Lean Six Sigma (LSS) allows you to achieve a competitive advantage by cutting down costs, improving business processes and quality, business efficiency and increase customer satisfaction to make you in a market leader!
What is Lean Six Sigma?
LSS is a data-driven methodology that would allow your organisation to achieve effective and precise outcomes regularly over a period of time. The aim of Six Sigma is to make a process effective with 99.99996 % defect-free. This includes lowering your business costs, enhancing your cash flow and shareholder value, reducing waste through ‘lean’ production methods, and processing stability for better sales. Using DMAIC (Define, Measure, Analyse, Improve and Control) you can eliminate variations/errors in processes and get desired outcomes from your processes while giving you the competitive edge you need.
LSS can give you a competitive advantage in a variety of industries like –
- Healthcare - Decreasing medical errors, waiting time and increasing patient care leads to an excellent service provided.
- Manufacturing - Minimising defects in production and increasing employee efficiency leads to a decrease in costs and maximises efficiency.
- IT - Increases the productivity of the employees and the profitability of your business.
- Textile - Reducing defects and improving stability ensures a high company reputation.
And many more!
The Lean Six Sigma methodology can be obtained in different ways -
- Hiring a key advisory firm like KPMG and their six sigma professionals to identify the areas of improvement and carry out the appropriate LSS methodology on projects and businesses.
- Hiring a key advisory firm like KPMG and their six sigma professionals to train your employees to become a green belt in LSS to effectively carry out the required methodologies to improve your business processes.
The choice of unlocking the full potential of your business is in your hands, and the Lean Six Sigma methodology equips you with the right tools to do so. With these tools, you can obtain the competitive advantage your business needs. You can read more about the LSS consulting here - https://bit.ly/2GCsIDk and about the green belt training here - https://bit.ly/2OslHLG
For KPMG Lean Six Sigma Training registrations
mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or call at
+91 9555688555 or +91 9022033666.
Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Training Programme
Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Training Programme
Focuses on depth of interpretations drawn from analysis for correct project and Critical to Quality (CTQ) identification, establishment of correct data collection mechanism with validation being focus of discussions.