How to make your Home look luxurious
Posted: Oct 27, 2019
We use our residential property in Mumbai to help distinguish ourselves from others. For many, their homes are a part of their self-definition. Chances are that if your new project in Mumbai bores you it also bores your visitors.
Hence it is worth it to experience a version of luxury in our daily existence, no matter the budget, a lavish lifestyle can be achieved at home it just takes a few small steps.
Add little touches of high-end materials where you can.
- antique gold
- solid wood
Stick to classics.
- Go neutral in large,
- Play with colors, textures, and patterns in accessories and accents instead. Invest in Classic items it will last for years and years to come.
Reorganize your furniture.
- Most luxurious homes are spotless because they place their furniture in a way that is clutter free.
- Hide your clutter in baskets and decorative bowls.
- Create a theme for each room.
Place vases or bowls of greenery around the house.
- This will revitalize a dull room.
- A bowl of artificial fruit in any room can be used to liven up the monotonous environment.
- A vase full of flowers, acorns, twigs, or any element of nature added to a room is a sure-fire way to add class and elegance.
Invest in quality lights that set up your focal point for a room.
- Lighting is a functional necessity that effectively affects the mood and tone of any room.
- It is best to install a dimmer on overhead lights to control mood lighting.
- Use neutral hues on the main floor. Many luxury homes use creams, browns, and honey shades to paint their first floor. Bold colors are usually used on more private rooms such as the bedrooms, or bathrooms.
- Neutral hues create a calm, clutter-free, and classic environment.
Remember that rich dark painted walls require light furniture.
- Dark colors should always be in high gloss, as to add more light and shine to them.
- Family and dining rooms are typically darkly painted rooms.
- Red is a color that can easily fail you if not matched precisely with complementing the furniture.
Use light paint to make a room look larger.
- Warm colors cause a glow to emit from the room.
- Warm colors convey strength and togetherness.
- Cool colors cause a fresh and relaxing aura to surround its area.
Add three to four vertical mirrors to a wall.
- Mirrors can break up a wall without having to add a lot of artwork and also make a room appear larger.
- Place your mirrors adjacent to windows and doors leading to the outside
Add different sizes of framed art, photo, pottery, or posters.
- Do not place a small frame alone on a large wall.
- A small wall should generally contain only one large picture frame or multiple small and medium frames.
Follow the symmetry and asymmetry rule.
- This will help you to decide on what accessories you plan to use.
- Candles work well with symmetry.
- Antiques are best designed in an overlapping fashion using asymmetry.
- Vases are also another item that works well with asymmetry.
Accessorize with rugs.
- The perfect sized rug is essential for the classy look you are trying to achieve.
- Many luxury homes use rugs that are larger than the furniture's space because it allows the room to look larger.
- Place curtains at the highest point of the wall.
Home décor for your residential property in Mumbai could be expensive and those interior designers don't make it any easier with the crazy hourly rates. Therefore, just follow the above mentioned simple fixes and solutions to make your house look appealing and majestic.
My name is Rahul Pawar and currently I am working as a Sales executive with one of the most renowned builder in Mumbai. If you are interested to buy residential property in mumbai then contact me directly