What equipment does a restaurant kitchen need?
Posted: Nov 29, 2019
If you are new in the restaurant business and looking for the best ideas of Restaurant Kitchen Equipment, then you have to know that there will be many factors depends on it. Most of people searching on what equipment does they need for their restaurant kitchen. For those, here we have provided some basic information regarding Restaurant Kitchen Equipment.
The restaurant kitchen is the center for every restaurant because in the kitchen we cook all food items and most of the work will be done in this only. So, maintaining the kitchen is a crucial factor for restaurant businessmen. Coming to the restaurant kitchen equipment, the equipment depends on the items which they need to serve. Based on your menu, you have to prepare the list for kitchen equipment. Basically, every commercial kitchen requires cooking equipment, refrigeration equipment, food preparation equipment, and specific equipment as per the business type. However, one of the most aspects of running a restaurant successfully is not only just designing the kitchen perfectly but getting the right restaurant kitchen equipment. So, make a list before starting your business that will be needed for your cooking.
Your Restaurant Kitchen Equipment needs really varies depending on your menu and the types of food you plan on serving. But some basic equipment is required for every restaurant commonly. In this scenario, we have updated that basic equipment to evaluate an idea for the people who new to their business. But, for purchasing the specific kitchen equipment of a restaurant, two things should be minded, they are:
- It depends on what's the theme of your restaurant.
- What types of items and what kinds of food you are offering.
PartsFPS is the leading supplier of restaurant kitchen equipment. We provide high quality and reliable products to our satisfied customers at a reasonable cost. Don’t wait, directly visit our website and order now you needed equipment for your restaurant.
Let’s look at the few types of Restaurant Kitchen Equipment:
- Commercial Reach-in Refrigerator: You need equipment to place your ingredients chilled. Commercial Reach-in Refrigerators are designed to be closed and opened continuously as you reach your ingredients throughout the shift.
- Convection Ovens: If your restaurant serves bakery foods, you must have Convection Oven in your kitchen equipment. Unlike regular ovens, these ovens have an exhaust system and fan that blows hot air around the food. Convection Ovens are great appliances for making cakes, bread, custards, roasting, and toasting.
- Microwave Ovens: Commercial microwave ovens are more powerful and necessary in every kitchen. It can be used to reheat food items. This commercial microwave oven is not the same as a household oven.
- Ranges: Commercial ranges are an integral part of the restaurant kitchen equipment. The commercial gas range is more popular because it has the ability to provide more precise and instant temperature regulation. When gas is not available and when electricity is cheaper than gas, you can use the gas range.
- Commercial Food Prep Tables: Prep tables play a vital role in every restaurant. Make sure that you need to buy the perfect commercial food prep table for all your requirements. While finding the prep table, you have to verify different factors like shelf and door styles, number of pans, width, etc.
- Fryers: Fryers are used in every restaurant kitchen for deep frying the food. By using these fryers, one can cook crispy french fries, onion rings and many items. From fast-food restaurants to pizza restaurants, commercial fryers are compulsory in their kitchen.
PartsFps is the Leading Distributor of Restaurant Equipment Parts, Food Service Parts, Commercial Kitchen Equipment Parts. Shop Here at PartsFps that we distribute all Top Manufacturer of all Restaurant Equipment Parts.