Places you must go when you visit New York City
Posted: Dec 01, 2019
Five Boroughs of New York include Queens, Bronx, Brooklyn, Staten Island, and the famous one Manhattan. Most of the city's top attraction is present here. The top attraction includes Central Park, Time Square, Empire State Building, Chrysler Building and many more. Lower Manhattan is the place from where the ferries go towards the liberty island for seeing the statue of liberty. If you want to view the whole Manhattan then you must pay a visit to the top of the Rockefeller Center. If you are a wine lover, then you can hang out at French restaurant NYC West Village. There are many great wine bars here. St. Tropez Wine Bar is one among them.
- Statue of Liberty: French gifted America the Statue of Liberty. In 1886 this was built; it is a famous word symbol of freedom and even the greatest American icon. the statue is standing 152 feet taller from the base to the torch and it has 4,50,000 pounds approx. weight. the battery park will give you a nice view of the statue. Nearby you will even find an immigration museum which is the historic station complex.
- Central park: if you are planning to visit New York City then you must visit Central Park. Where you can paddle, walk, or carriage ride through the way which are crisscrossed. If you are visiting this place during winter then you can even complete the wish of skating and glide across Wollman Rink. This place has its many attractions within its borders and most of them are easy and free to visit. The places you need to visit is Belvedere Castle, The Central Park Zoo, Strawberry Fields, and the Lake.
- Metropolitan museum of art: This was founded in the year 1870. This counted as one of the famous museums in the United States. There you will find more than 2 million work of art, spanning a period of 5000 years. You will find three sites in the museum, the central piece is The met Fifth avenue. Here the exhibitions bring worlds one of the famous works to the public like arms and armor, American decorative, etc. you will find a lot of french restaurant nyc.
- Broadway and the treater district: this is one of the important things you need to do when you have visited New York City. Here you can experience the latest shows and the long-running classics. Here you will find a large number of theatre venues in the Theater District and in the street of Broadway. To see the show here you need to buy the tickets in advance.
- Empire state building: this pace is counted as one of the common landmarks of the city and even very famous among all the tourists. This build has 102 story building and the hight is 381 meters tall. The twin 110 story building of the World Trade Center once dominated the skyline of Manhattan but however two suicide-piloted jetliners destroyed the building on the 11th of September 2001 with many losses of life where two towers were fully destroyed. But now there is pool which is a total of two square which is having a size of one acre each. National September 11 memorial is the area where tribute is being given to a total of 3000 killed people. It is also a tribute to the 6 people who were killed in the bombing at world trade center in February 1993
- High Line: it is a former rail line that has been transformed into an urban walking trail inline city street. The linear public park which is been located with the varieties of trees and plants. In this, there are a variety of native species. In the time of spring if you visit you will see many of them are blooming which look very beautiful.
So, wine lovers, what are you waiting for. Rush to “St Tropez Wine Bar” and satisfy your cravings for wine.